Aston Villa tickets

These threads quickly become an absolute shambles. If a seat is available and you want to buy one, do it. If you don't, then don't. Pointless bickering about a paragraph that ultimately will mean nothing on matchday. FFS
If you want to go, then the best bet is to buy tickets before tbs off sale data.
Thank you both for your concern I now have my ticket which I have bought before tbs off sale data!

Does anyone know when an official announcement will be made for the date and kick off for this match ? We haven't had the Wolves fixture date yet have we ..

Does anyone know when an official announcement will be made for the date and kick off for this match ? We haven't had the Wolves fixture date yet have we ..
I would hope soon as it should just be a straight switch to Sunday. The Wolves one is very frustrating and I can't understand why its taking so long. If Wolves win this week they will have another fixture to rearrange as well for the semi final.

So we know Villa are at home in the first leg and away to Lille in the second leg which is likely to be Thursday 18th although officially UEFA said they will confirm the dates of these matches later this afternoon.

I guess sometime later today once EUFA have confirmed the dates and times for the Europa Conference quarter final legs?

EUFA man just confirmed second leg of Europa Conference will, as was widely expected, be on the 18th. Therefore we must assume that, until the EPL confirm, our match will now be Sunday 21st but who knows what time? 14:00 seems favourite. Let's hope the EPL can confirm some time soon.

;