Aston Villa tickets

Is there still no update on when our game will be played?.
No - and I have no idea why it hasn't been confirmed yet. UEFA have confirmed the 2nd leg of Villa's Europa Conference tie Thursday 18th April. so we will obviously be playing them on Sunday 21st.

It has just been confirmed that the home game against Man Utd will now be Saturday 13th April at 5:30pm.

Just a reminder…

The club has the opportunity to offer up to 3,006 tickets for sale to visiting supporters. A final allocation size will be selected by Wednesday 20th March, based on sales activity to supporters with away points. If sales activity does not satisfy the requirement for the maximum allotment, the allocation would be reduced to 1,598.

Has anyone asked the club when it's to be ?I've already got my ticket , but got it before the villa game last Thursday..
It's crazy , the wolves game also not been confirmed..

I as many fully expect it to be moved to the Sunday but as someone posted above , what if its the Monday eve , completely throws all plans out the window if anyone has booked to stay the Satursay night..

The date and time should be straightforward once AV progressed in the cup. Sunday 2pm is the default. I'm thinking SKY are involved in discussions about televising the game.

I want to bring my lad down from Edinburgh for this one but can’t commit as travel capability is completely dependent on kick off time. The scheduling is painfully frustrating. Looks like I’ll miss out when they confirm smaller allocation tomorrow unless they can confirm kick off date / time today

;