Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 3 pm

Very good day out with fellow Rocketeers yesterday, dampened a little by the result. Thought we did well to match them first half but their class really did show after the interval. Players mistakes were punished harshly.

The future though looks bright and I’m looking forward to seeing what the close season brings in terms of player upgrades.

Good to see @glennafcb and @Chris.H. again, and I met @HamJDW . Just need to meet @MB1980 now to see if I’m good enough to join in ;-)

Wh
I am not predicting the same result. I am predicting that, once again, we will more than likely lose the game.
Why precisely though R&R?

Wolves played Saturday evening so at most have had one extra night than us to rest. Also their game was a hard one- home to Arsenal and they were in it right until the end so didn’t sub the way AI did yesterday. They’ve got injury problems at least as big as ours too- Neto, Dawson, probably Cunha too. They’re a single point above us in the table. So why are you saying we will more than likely lose?

Very good day out with fellow Rocketeers yesterday, dampened a little by the result. Thought we did well to match them first half but their class really did show after the interval. Players mistakes were punished harshly.

The future though looks bright and I’m looking forward to seeing what the close season brings in terms of player upgrades.

Good to see @glennafcb and @Chris.H. again, and I met @HamJDW . Just need to meet @MB1980 now to see if I’m good enough to join in ;-)
Good to meet you Rob.

Your far better looking up close and personal. Twinkly eyes, ruggedly handsome. Very nice indeed. I'm sure MB1980 would approve.

And how many times do you have to repeat yourself before you believe you’ve made your point?

Or are you just spamming and trolling the forum, disrupting it from having any actual conversation and debate?
It's so obviously the latter and every time someone reacts he/she/they get a little thrill. It is ruining so many threads on here but until everyone just ignores it, however irritating it is, it will continue. Surely everyone can see that so why do so many still engage with it?

N
Neto going for a cross?
Nah, I think that would have been “flap…flap….flap” :)

I was of course referring to R&R’s reaction to us going behind as he pleasured himself, anticipating the very prospect

To be honest, this game and Arsenal were the ones where I wasn’t expecting us to get anything, so this defeat is definitely not any kind of setback. If we can keep our heads up and avoid too many injuries, I still see plenty of points in our other remaining fixtures !

:utc:

Nah, I think that would have been “flap…flap….flap” :)

I was of course referring to R&R’s reaction to us going behind as he pleasured himself, anticipating the very prospect

To be honest, this game and Arsenal were the ones where I wasn’t expecting us to get anything, so this defeat is definitely not any kind of setback. If we can keep our heads up and avoid too many injuries, I still see plenty of points in our other remaining fixtures !

:utc:
I knew you were referring to R&R, but you set it up so nicely Gazzy that I couldn't help myself!

When R&R pleasures himself, do you think he does it furtively, under the desk as he continues to troll us or does he take a well earned break, recline in the comfort of his own sofa and tug on his semi hard 2 incher? A couple of pickled eggs carefully positioned on the side for post orgasm munchies.

I hope it's not me he's thinking of. Probably Derek.

It's so obviously the latter and every time someone reacts he/she/they get a little thrill. It is ruining so many threads on here but until everyone just ignores it, however irritating it is, it will continue. Surely everyone can see that so why do so many still engage with it?
From T&Cs of the forum
"If you have a complaint to make, alert the post or pm the site editor. ARGUMENTS IN THREADS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED."

Maybe we need to start reporting it?

Highlights and reaction - https://bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/aston-villa-v-afc-bournemouth-highlights-reaction/

Also includes the man of the match poll, 5 to choose from, including scapegoats Ryan Christie and Dango.

Christie was the whoscored highest rated player of the match for AFCB, including a 92.9% passing accuracy, 5 key passes (3 more than anyone else), 3 successful dribbles (more than anyone else) and joint second for interceptions (behind Lewis Cook).

Didn't feel that Villa were all that great they remind me a lot of the title winning Leicester side with the heavy emphasis on transitions.

Not trying to say they didn't deserve to win, they created and took the better chances. The officials gave them the rub of the green the comparable tide marks for a yellow card was huge but not enough to change the result.

Without going back through the thread not sure if this has been shown or not.

Ollie Watkins turned provider today for two of Villa’s goals, instead of being on the scoresheet.

As well as scoring 19 goals, he has assisted 12 now.

Similar goals to dom but 10 more assists

I knew you were referring to R&R, but you set it up so nicely Gazzy that I couldn't help myself!

When R&R pleasures himself, do you think he does it furtively, under the desk as he continues to troll us or does he take a well earned break, recline in the comfort of his own sofa and tug on his semi hard 2 incher? A couple of pickled eggs carefully positioned on the side for post orgasm munchies.

I hope it's not me he's thinking of. Probably Derek.
Thanks for that mental image Ham :eek!:
I am now pouring Fairy washing up liquid into my ears and holding my head under the tap trying to wash it out of there !

*shudder*

Thanks for that mental image Ham :eek!:
I am now pouring Fairy washing up liquid into my ears and holding my head under the tap trying to wash it out of there !

*shudder*
Don't do that! embrace the image. Learn about astral projection. Before you know it you could transported to R&R's living room. Sniff a bottle of Sarson's vinegar, it will evoke memories of that pickled egg smell and assist with your projection. I've read about these things.

I haven't seen a lot of Villa, but Watkins surprised me with his strength and hold up play ( errr. not holding up play as in time wasting). Excellent at pivoting off defender to either right or left. Didn't know he had that.

;