Away kit

That is truly ghastly. According to the Beeb

The new strip features a yellow base colour, black lines that the Gunners say are "inspired by the map of Islington", and light-blue accents on the collars and sleeves.

The club added that the design "represent the journeys supporters make out of the club’s home borough for away days on the road".

You just could not make it up.
I can smell the lead farts in Norf London from here...

...it's an absolute bilge- cleaning rag !

Blinkin' things don't even look like 'waves'....I know ..I've ridden a few !

The wave concept is OK but needs a decent designer FFS.!

The Forest away kit is superbly done..a distinct and easily visible pattern...simple well - spaced pale blue curvy lines on a white background.
Easy for the winger to spot the centre- forward....that's what has to be considered. innit...Doh ? -not what some brainwashed fashion gazook visualises after a few lines of 'washing powder' !

Oh dear ..oh dear oh dear Batman....we are only .7 of the way through July !

Was shown the 3rd kit, black and yellow halves.

I actually quite like it, certainly more than the blue away kit.

Last edited:
Whose kit would both our home and away kits clash with in order for us to need to wear our 3rd kit? I know it doesn’t necessarily work like that, and they’ll ensure it gets an outing or two, but still…

Don’t get all the hoopla about this kit. I can see not liking it, but I don’t get what’s so controversial and outright ugly about it, the blue and white contrast is standard but nice. The waves are basically just hoops, so who cares. Personally I really like it. I’d take it any day over half of the away kits we’ve had in the last 10 years.

The away shirts not for me but at least we've got something to have a pre season moan about.
Some things never change.

;