Away kit

It won't ever happen, but I'd always have the away kit exactly the same design as the home. Just in a different colour. And my preference would be yellow and navy, just like the leaked kit. So something like below (forgive my Photoshop skills!)

View attachment 11379

The third kit would be the one where they'd have free rein to let their imaginations run riot.
Like it. Always thought our 2nd or 3rd kits should reflect BPC colours. So yellow and blue stripes

That is truly ghastly. According to the Beeb

The new strip features a yellow base colour, black lines that the Gunners say are "inspired by the map of Islington", and light-blue accents on the collars and sleeves.

The club added that the design "represent the journeys supporters make out of the club’s home borough for away days on the road".

You just could not make it up.
That is just such a load of w??k .

I'd be onboard with those kind of wavy lines.
I object to the way the waves on the shirt are all over the place and crossing one another in weird angles. It just looks chaotic to me.
But a nice wavy motif like on this pie would have been much easier for my eyes to deal with. Also it would be nice to have a shirt inspired by a staple of English cuisine. The marketing department could really get their teeth into that one ( pun intended ! ) :p

Thanks though. Now I'm hungry ! :censor:
“ We fly high “ replaced with “ we eat pie “
I like it .

;