Away kits

It's all subjective, and I only buy them for the kids, but less impressed with this one. Prefer the darker blue. We had sky blue in Redknapp promotion season I think but it's not a colour I associate with us.

Well put together though, like home kit.

Very impressed with away kit. For those asking the third kit is going to be green and black. From a source that is involved in the manufacturing process

Good shade of colours but I believe this is more a 3rd kit. As Neil says above these are just generic colours that aren't really associated with us whereas I loved the red and black sash on white a few years ago. Still hard to beat the blue and black we had in championship season.

The all black in the Championship was lovely too. Not sure about this one, but I have a £10 polo the same colour so makes it easy for away games!

Neil Dawson - 26/7/2017 08:17

It's all subjective, and I only buy them for the kids, but less impressed with this one. Prefer the darker blue. We had sky blue in Redknapp promotion season I think but it's not a colour I associate with us.

Well put together though, like home kit.

Agree, I like the patternation using aspects of the club crest but I personally find the colour a bit lurid (reminds me a bit of hospital green?). I loved the darker blue but appreciate the design evolution and glad others really like the kit. I also think it will be a distinctive colour for picking out passes on the pitch.

think it looks nice and my 11 year old son will be all over it. I appreciate it lacks more of a connection with us, but I think it looks classy and I like it.

I don't get the no blue connection chat though. In my time (mid 80s onwards) blue has probably been the predominant colour. One goal against Villa and people think green and black is more us, that's ridiculous, hell even when it came back Mel got rid of it because he thought it unlucky. For me our away shirts should be blue, yellow or white, those are the colours we see most often and the colours I associate with the club

Might look better in person, but isn't in the same league as the home kit.

The colour I'm guessing is one these brand colours the likes of Umbro have, as it's very very similar to Derby's kit last season and Hearts kit this season.

;