Ballot

Looking at the pictures, it appears lots of fans sat in pairs in the north and south stands. I’ve got 2 tickets for Tuesday in the East stand but we have a gap of 2 in between our seats, any idea why that would be the case? Also appears that many of those in the east stand today had a gap.

Only 2k ST of 8k holders applied for Hudders and Wycombe. it almost feels like most people don't want to be treated like one of Kim Jung Un's subjects in a very North Korean Europe.

Just a query, is the boxing day Millwall game showing on anyone ticket page I see tomorrow but next I see is Luton at home on 16th January

I can't decide if the fact we're already down to non season ticket holders in the first match accepting 2k is reassuringly tinpot or a sign that we fulfill our stereotype and have so many old fans that they're all locked away at home.

Heard the news an hour after afcb put it on their site.Unable to log on to ticketing page to check points and phones rammed.Doh.

There was one seat available, where the away fans normally sit. £33 but that had gone I think.
Tried to add my new credit card and that doesn't work. Very poor.

Also if you select tickets for the Wycombe match I get

ERROR PAGE
Error
Unfortunately you are not authorised to browse this URL

Continue shopping

Not very good, don't they test this at all?

;