Barnsley away

I shall be there too. Used to work quite closely with some of the local schools, including where that brilliant football match was filmed featuring Brian Glover, as sports teacher in the Man U number 9 shirt, who was a staunch advocate of fair play, as long as he scored all the goals! Does this work?

It was then St Helens Secondary School, not to be confused with the St Helens Primary which still exists although the secondary has since been demolished, and replaced a few years ago by Outward Academy Carlton.

I was last there when Steve Cook scored a last minute winner in the Championship.

Hope to be there but depends on my COVID-19 status, currently positive. :(

Does anyone know if there is still time for this game to be selected for television? If so, please could you move it away from Saturday?

I've got tickets and didn't check the date. Its my wifes birthday so either it has to move or I'll try negotiations or I'll return my tickets!

Cheers.

One way of looking at it is, you've spent a few birthdays celebrating in the "usual" way, now you've got the chance to take her to Barnsley on the Riverside Rocket. It's a rare opportunity to see the Kes tribute statue and if she's lucky she can take in the Dickie Bird one as well. Locally made pies as well ( none of those generic Pukka stuff, they're "mystery pies", only referred to as " meat pies " plus chips, peas and gravy ). What more could a lady want? : )

One way of looking at it is, you've spent a few birthdays celebrating in the "usual" way, now you've got the chance to take her to Barnsley on the Riverside Rocket. It's a rare opportunity to see the Kes tribute statue and if she's lucky she can take in the Dickie Bird one as well. Locally made pies as well ( none of those generic Pukka stuff, they're "mystery pies", only referred to as " meat pies " plus chips, peas and gravy ). What more could a lady want? : )
Do you have a spare room!?

I'm taking my 8-year old and would prefer to be close to the goalmouth action. Does anyone know whether Block 2 or Block 3 in the North Stand is nearer the goal? I've been googling and didn't find it. Rob, it looks like Block 3 has wheelchair bays completely along the front row whereas Block 2 doesn't, does that help jog your memory?

It looks like Barnsley will be needing Covid Certification too

COVID CERTIFICATION ON SATURDAY - News - Barnsley Football Club (barnsleyfc.co.uk)

;