Bedwetter

Waz provides a lot of decent insight and is clearly a passionate AFCB fan.

It's the hyperbole to make a point that winds people up. Plus he seemed to go through a stage of slagging off every one of our players and showing a lack of respect for legends like Cookie.

That said, some posters here seem to have made it in to a sport to jump on his every post to pick on minor points and turn it in to a petty row. Can't imagine it's much fun so he's probably made the right call - life is far too short to post on message boards if you don't even enjoy it.

Wonder which the other 4 boards are? That lot up the road?

‘You’re such a bedwetter.’
‘You need to clean your sheets.’
hehehehehe
I’ve had it with this place. Try my best to engage in discussion and to offer my opinions/analysis only to be met by regular constant name calling and condescending remarks. Fed up of having to reply to posters who’s only intention is to try and belittle, the same posters who will very rarely actually engage in any constructive football related discussion. Well done, you clearly wanted to see the back of me and now you have your wish. It is obvious that there are certain posters on here who can not wait to jump on every single word that you say, I now completely understand where Neil Dawson was coming from. Am members on a few different message boards and this one is without doubt the worst to be a part of by a distance.
Adios and take care everyone
You brought it all on yourself, Waz. You were happy to dish it out and criticise but then jumped down people’s throats when they responded. Some of your posts made for good reading but the negativity often got in the way. Enjoy your break and when you do return remember this is just a fans forum, it’s hardly of first world importance.

Last edited:
Some of us, the retired ones mainly, have more time to post, not fired up and tired tetchy from a taxing day at work ; we maybe get bored.. so it could seem like posting for 'attention seeking'...opinion or for the pure sake of 'winding up' or baiting for arguments etc.
I admit that I get in that mode/mood often...but ..well ..the Forum..its there isn't it...and will attract a massively diverse cross section of fans.
The other types...in particular the acutely political ultra- sensitives ,will inevitably attract derision and they will rarely change tack....then there are the Snowflakes..the Elitists.....basically all yer various 'brigades'...jockeying for a position to get the better of a few Mavericks who refuse to be Sheep!

To get over - annoyed by any one persons output is a complete waste of time...
This is where this communication medium falls a long way short of face to face discourse.

Last edited:
I wish somebody would be horrible to me , with all this interminable bickering I get to feel a bit left out.

If you could all quit with the liking and get on with the death threats I'd much appreciate it.

I wish somebody would be horrible to me , with all this interminable bickering I get to feel a bit left out.

If you could all quit with the liking and get on with the death threats I'd much appreciate it.
just wear your AFCB pizza shirt on Tuesday night.........................................

Ill
Never worked out why people have to announce they are going......why not just stop posting ? All seems part of their profile to get posters to plead with them not to go .[/QUOTEI

I'll be floncing off soon.
Might announce it after a 3-0 win.

[QUOTE="Old Cherry, post: 547157, member: 7270"

To get over - annoyed by any one persons output is a complete waste of time...
[/QUOTE]

Hang on Brian, didn't you more or less single-handedly hound Cherrybright/SMHinto off this board?
I'm not complaining - the guy was a right pain

The Echo comments page is the haunt of Smhinto now.
His views on the opening of Bobby's in the town centre are a joy to read.

;