Beer zone

Luton. I joined the queue for gate C at 7.05pm and got through the turnstiles at 7.33pm. wondered why it was taking so long and then realised they were asking for all tickets to be shown at the search point. Also against Everton and palace. Ridiculous. I just don't understand why someone would think anyone would queue if they didn't have a ticket.
Totally agree, we use turnstile D and not had any pre turnstile checks there - yet. The whole stewarding, searching and checks is mad, you just don't get that at other grounds. At Newcastle I watched home fans going in, not a single search or check on anyone.
In any event if you haven't got a ticket how the hell are you going to go through the turnstile.

Totally agree, we use turnstile D and not had any pre turnstile checks there - yet. The whole stewarding, searching and checks is mad, you just don't get that at other grounds. At Newcastle I watched home fans going in, not a single search or check on anyone.
In any event if you haven't got a ticket how the hell are you going to go through the turnstile.

I've been asked for my ticket once, think it was the Luton game. Just shows there's no actual plan. It's just random.

Your getting there too early, usually join the queue 10mins before KO, never been asked, straight on to the turnstyle. Tell them it nothing to do with them if they are doing a security check..........
I'm normally 25 mins before ko so I can have beer under the stand .

There are a few clubs that do 'soft checks' before the pre turnstile check search. Chelsea immediately comes to mind

;