Being a Bournemouth surporter

I have so many AFC glasses over the years with or without IPA mainly brandy with a whisky shot on top or anything else I swear at West Ham I saw 22 Bournemouth player come out of the tunnel and we still lost
It is probably the result of all the mind altering substances you imbibed during the sixties. Take your cloth cap off, your dentures out and wash a couple of werthers down with a mug of cocoa.

No i I am not passed it and totally sober and have never taken drugs never worn a cloth cap or dentures if you cant take a like heartened post , as you kindly put it from older person who first saw the cherish in the 1950s , I disappear I been there seen it more than most and put my hand in my pocket to help the club and will always support teeth or no teeth although the drugs may help now .

No i I am not passed it and totally sober and have never taken drugs never worn a cloth cap or dentures if you cant take a like heartened post , as you kindly put it from older person who first saw the cherish in the 1950s , I disappear I been there seen it more than most and put my hand in my pocket to help the club and will always support teeth or no teeth although the drugs may help now .

I know what you mean. I e supported them as a kid from the late 80’s and traveled all over England and Wales In the lower leagues mainly and loved traveling around the country and seeing places I’d otherwise never go to but always to return to nice friendly Bournemouth.

;