Benik Afobe

Can only echo that DJ. I don’t like the oh Benik Afobe chant either
Really ??.......there were times for us he couldn't hit a barn door ...hense the chant.
Injuries and family life have probably made him stronger.....but let's not forget all the .....good to be back..when back at Wolverhampton... then it all backfired

Josh King our top ever goal scorer in PL with 48 goals (mostly playing on the wing) in comparison the much lauded Ted Mac got 15 goals in 37 apps in top flight. I don't doubt he was great finisher but he spent most of his career at Championship level in an era that was clearly not as athletic as the modern era but Josh get's treated disrespectfully just because he wanted to leave for Man Utd biggest club in the world and because he didn't play much before he left when we got relegated. Our last ever PL game at Everton he was the best player on the pitch.
Wilson is a great and more complete striker these days and under-rated as he can score goals, team player, has pace and strength and good in air but he's been given the No.9 position every game of his career and has had that advantage over King.

You are doing Ted a disservice. By my reckoning he scored 49 top flight goals, Man Utd 5, West Ham 5, Norwich 34 Southampton 5. Total top flight appearances 122.

Really ??.......there were times for us he couldn't hit a barn door ...hense the chant.
Injuries and family life have probably made him stronger.....but let's not forget all the .....good to be back..when back at Wolverhampton... then it all backfired

Just think he’s had a rough time, he dug is out of a rough patch when he first joined. I don’t wish him all the best

;