Best Case Scenario

I think our starting 11 is actually pretty decent for the prem but it’s our bench that lets us down, we don’t have anyone you can look at and bring them on to steady the ship or chase a point if we are losing. If Foley really wants us to stay up he’ll sign two or three players to provide more competition and we can bring on if things need changing
I think there's enough talent on the bench to compete with a lot of teams in the PL. Anthony, Zemura, Marcondes, Pearson, Stacey, Christie aren't bad subs against the likes of Leeds, Soton etc.

Honestly hope that we can add to the squad as defensively we are being caught out far too easily…if the sale collapses then Max will still be here and may stay longer who knows?
The PL whether I like it or not (and at the moment I don’t!) is where AFCB need to be and it is looking like a big dog fight this season with many clubs involved in the race to escape the drop..we may just about cling on IMO if we install an experienced manager/coach soon and work on recruiting some better players in the New Year.
Having only 3 or 4 proper PL standard players in the first team is hurting us…along with youngsters with some potential trying to develop in a struggling side…
I love this club regardless

I think there's enough talent on the bench to compete with a lot of teams in the PL. Anthony, Zemura, Marcondes, Pearson, Stacey, Christie aren't bad subs against the likes of Leeds, Soton etc.
Agree, not a bad bunch. But not getting any playing time. Typically, you could use a Cup game to get some rust off, but it's not likely to have any lasting value because of the upcoming layoff.

I think our starting 11 is actually pretty decent for the prem but it’s our bench that lets us down, we don’t have anyone you can look at and bring them on to steady the ship or chase a point if we are losing. If Foley really wants us to stay up he’ll sign two or three players to provide more competition and we can bring on if things need changing

really !
On Saturday we had direct one for one fit and able replacements on the Bench, who would have saved the game and potentailly the 3 points - but they cant do anything sat on the bench until the 85 Minute; when we have given up the lead and the momentum.
Not the players at fault in the last few games its lack of in-game management.

;