Bill Foley

On a different thread I said that the original plans for DC allowed for hospitality boxes along the back of the East Stand similar to those in the Main stand. As soon as the admin staff move out from the area behind the east stand I can see that happening. Needs very little structurally to enable a large area to be opened up on match daly
Bill did mention improvements that can be continued to be made to Dean Court in the short term so I would imagine this would be part of that .
Reading the comments on the Sky channel underneath the report from fans of other clubs they certainly are impressed with our owner and his approach to things .

Bill did mention improvements that can be continued to be made to Dean Court in the short term so I would imagine this would be part of that .
If BF is only planning to stay at DC for four more seasons, and assuming that a second floor could be added this summer to the block behind the east stand to provide more hospitality boxes (a fairly big if!) ready for next season, a quick back-of-the-fag-packet calculation suggests that this would not generate much, if any, income over and above that required to pay for it in the first place.
Twelve boxes might generate approx £2million+ revenue over the four seasons, which is probably not a lot different from the cost of constructing the additional floor combined with the costs of reconfiguring the two existing floors to provide different types of accommodation from that already there.
Is it worth it, or are there more efficient ways of spending £2m to generate extra revenue until the new stadium is built?

If BF is only planning to stay at DC for four more seasons, and assuming that a second floor could be added this summer to the block behind the east stand to provide more hospitality boxes (a fairly big if!) ready for next season, a quick back-of-the-fag-packet calculation suggests that this would not generate much, if any, income over and above that required to pay for it in the first place.
Twelve boxes might generate approx £2million+ revenue over the four seasons, which is probably not a lot different from the cost of constructing the additional floor combined with the costs of reconfiguring the two existing floors to provide different types of accommodation from that already there.
Is it worth it, or are there more efficient ways of spending £2m to generate extra revenue until the new stadium is built?
Making the assumption that is it marginally profitable it would also be a good segway into boxes into the new ground. Give those who are already subscribed first dibs in the new stadium and will shrink the problem of having to fill a bunch of boxes when the new stadium arrives.

Making the assumption that is it marginally profitable it would also be a good segway into boxes into the new ground. Give those who are already subscribed first dibs in the new stadium and will shrink the problem of having to fill a bunch of boxes when the new stadium arrives.

Exactly this. Plus it's an extra £500k of revenue to help with whatever FFP system they come up with. Someone said about the season ticket increase it was only going to raise an extra few hundred K or something. On their own all these things may not make a difference but add them all up...

Bill said we wouldn’t get relegated. We weren’t.

Bill said we’d improve each year. Only one year but we have.

We have a really promising training ground being delivered which will hopefully lead to a new stadium.

Sure, there are gripes and issues which are mentioned, but that’s not a bad big picture view in my book.

I would imagine, additional premium seating in the current stadium will be about the additional services wrapped around an existing seat such as dining, drinks, meet the player, free programme, stadium tour etc plus a nice padded cushion added to the seat - all charged at a marked up premium whilst building a sales funnel of people to target for boxes in the new stadium.

One thing is noticeable is that there are now far fewer empty seats. A lot better at maximising what we have

Not that last owner and his staff were bad as such, but I suspect Bills team are likely another level in terms of how they analyze, maximise all kinds of stuff.

Yeah some of it may not always go down well, but imagine they're a sharp bunch, and no winging it is going on as they asssess all facets of the club and its processes.

Well, apart from Blake and Hughes.

We have a really promising training ground being delivered which will hopefully lead to a new stadium.

Sure, there are gripes and issues which are mentioned, but that’s not a bad big picture view in my book.
Bill said we would sign a young Ecuadorian player.

We Didn't

A man of his word, but don't trust everything he says.

Lol, so he spoke too soon about a signing that fell through. Who cares?

It was clearly a retort to another poster who claimed everything Bill said was 100 per cent factual.

It clearly isn't.

You are such a sad individual SDD.

I don't need to patronize you.

You are yet again fighting for fights sake.

It was clearly a retort to another poster who claimed everything Bill said was 100 per cent factual.

It clearly isn't.

You are such a sad individual SDD.

I don't need to patronize you.

You are yet again fighting for fights sake.

Lol, no you weren't responding to someone who said that, that was in your head. And apparently I am the one who starts arguments over nothing. More pointless personal stuff too.

For Slow Slow Slow Dereks alzheimers.

For Slow Slow Slow Dereks alzheimers.

Which bit says "everything Bill said is 100 per cent factual" out of interest? You jumped on this with some nonsense about a youth player we nearly signed, why bother if you're not creating arguments over nothing? Bit ironic to do this then accuse me the very next post don't you think?

Oh do give it up.you miserable old fool.

You want an argument with anyone, or everyone.

Doesn't matter to you.

My point was, that everything Bill says isn't always the truth.

Perhaps try it yourself one day.

;