Bill Foley

It was clearly a retort to another poster who claimed everything Bill said was 100 per cent factual.

It clearly isn't.

You are such a sad individual SDD.

I don't need to patronize you.

You are yet again fighting for fights sake.
Actually I pointed out two major things he said but if it’s an argument you’re after ;-)

Indeed and yet some claimed it was season ticket no shows. Which never rang true.
Even it was ST no-shows, the club have had their money. I don't know if they can resell the tickets or not but if they can it's a double win for them.

Even it was ST no-shows, the club have had their money. I don't know if they can resell the tickets or not but if they can it's a double win for them.

The odd no show is inevitable, but the big blocks of seats, mainly in block 1 was pretty evident it was comps/hospitality. But people claimed was season ticket no shows.

So the club have improved this. Season ticket holders do also have the resale platform, which also helps for the odd tickets scattered around the ground.

The odd no show is inevitable, but the big blocks of seats, mainly in block 1 was pretty evident it was comps/hospitality. But people claimed was season ticket no shows.

So the club have improved this. Season ticket holders do also have the resale platform, which also helps for the odd tickets scattered around the ground.

Wasn't block 1 also used as an extension of the family stand in the early PL days as there was a mad rush to take advantage of the dirt cheap JC STs back then. I knew people personally who couldn't believe the price and bought them for their kids so they could go when they wanted. Although you've been able to buy new STs for kids in limited situations there must be far fewer children's STs in the ground now compared to 2015/16. More realistic pricing and sorting the resale option must also have helped plus obviously sorting the comp tickets situation.

Wasn't block 1 also used as an extension of the family stand in the early PL days as there was a mad rush to take advantage of the dirt cheap JC STs back then. I knew people personally who couldn't believe the price and bought them for their kids so they could go when they wanted. Although you've been able to buy new STs for kids in limited situations there must be far fewer children's STs in the ground now compared to 2015/16. More realistic pricing and sorting the resale option must also have helped plus obviously sorting the comp tickets situation.

It was an extension of the family stand, but when most were moaning about the empty seats in that area most of those tickets had been moved over to block 8 and 9.

It was an extension of the family stand, but when most were moaning about the empty seats in that area most of those tickets had been moved over to block 8 and 9.

That must have been after the period where there were gaps in block 8 and 9 for midweek games. It was definitely an issue but possibly not in the time period you are referring to.

That must have been after the period where there were gaps in block 8 and 9 for midweek games. It was definitely an issue but possibly not in the time period you are referring to.

Yeah, two different issues at often different times.

Midweek games are always going to see no shows, but that’s not exclusively a problem for the family stand.

Bloody hell. I know he's on skates but how much bigger is that guy than everyone else?! No-one wonder no-one in hockey can claim to have an entirely original set of teeth.

;