Bill Foley

I have no idea on such costs - any view what it did cost?
Well the best I can do is this. It's 5210 miles from Las Vegas to Bournemouth. My car does say 40 mpg. The trip would take 130 gallons, total cost approx £3855. Bearing in mind this is only one way! Add £10 for a Big Mac for the trip. :grinning:

I believe the announcement will be, as my source told me, Friday. Don't expect anything tomorrow, keep eyes peeled around 10am I reckon
Didn’t you believe Forest had Hi-jacked the takeover. Then read further down the thread it was going ahead on Friday.

Didn’t you believe Forest had Hi-jacked the takeover. Then read further down the thread it was going ahead on Friday.

Are you that thick to realise that prompted me to explore everything in more detail to which I found info that has been splurged everywhere else since.

I believe the announcement will be, as my source told me, Friday. Don't expect anything tomorrow, keep eyes peeled around 10am I reckon
Sounds likely. Probably gets a rest day today ( possibly a quick stadium tour on his way to the hotel, if that ), tomorrow the paperwork gets signed and he gets to have an in depth look around, that leaves Friday for the official announcement and handover.
It will be interesting to see if Max gets to say goodbye in person or whether we will just get a „letter to the fans“ statement as usual. I strongly suspect the latter. He probably doesn’t want us to make a fuss but I‘m sure he‘d get a great reception if he turned up at the weekend.

This is clearly the start of a new era but the Demin era is assured of its positive place in our history, whatever happens from here on in !

Billionaire :utc:

Are you that thick to realise that prompted me to explore everything in more detail to which I found info that has been splurged everywhere else since.
The Friday date was posted a short while after your panic post in the same thread.
You then repeated it.
Talking of thick. You’re the one that was gullible enough to think Forests owner had contacted Foley and asked to be taken over.
Even Waz thought you’d lost the plot.

Well the best I can do is this. It's 5210 miles from Las Vegas to Bournemouth. My car does say 40 mpg. The trip would take 130 gallons, total cost approx £3855. Bearing in mind this is only one way! Add £10 for a Big Mac for the trip. :grinning:
Blimey- he could’ve bought Derby County and saved on the fuel!

The Friday date was posted a short while after your panic post in the same thread.
You then repeated it.
Talking of thick. You’re the one that was gullible enough to think Forests owner had contacted Foley and asked to be taken over.
Even Waz thought you’d lost the plot.

I was told before it was announced elsewhere and shared it. There was no panic about it

;