Birmingham - The verdict

I also thought Solanke was man of the match today, he is so skilful at times and was also very unlucky again not to score. Such a shame that Lewis Cook had to go,off, he was running the show. Slowly I think Jason is finding the correct team for this league.

The tale of two strikers. King is a much better player but he seems to not want to be there. Solanke for all of his failings is a good honest player who gives it all he's got. That's the type of player we need in our side.

Good showing - nice movement, speed and wit. But we’re manic depressive ... down-and-out at Wendies, then up-and-at-em at Brum.

The tale of two strikers. King is a much better player but he seems to not want to be there. Solanke for all of his failings is a good honest player who gives it all he's got. That's the type of player we need in our side.
I agree about Solanke, King has been putting in an honest shift IMO.

Brook's second goal reminded me of the one he scored against Watford when Callum had his shot saved by the keeper. Sniffer Brooks (for those of you old enough to remember).

Far be it from me to suggest how to man manage King but he really needs to be given one more opportunity to either show he wants to be here and play his heart out . If he doesn’t just stick him in the stiffs till Jan and off load .

Far be it from me to suggest how to man manage King but he really needs to be given one more opportunity to either show he wants to be here and play his heart out . If he doesn’t just stick him in the stiffs till Jan and off load .
Off load???

Much better performance today, gutted for Lewis Cook, he started so well but mom for me was Solanke, despite the frustration of not scoring!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't knock Solanke today. He put himself about.
He just can't score.
We don't have a 20 a season goalscorer.

Looking at the table we have to regret our performances this week against the bottom two sides - just last season.

;