Blackburn away tickets

Blocks SO5 and SO6 are upper tier, checking the plans. I think i'll wait for the lower. It's the side nearer the smaller Riverside stand

Slight distraction, but anyone staying in Manchester and travelling by train to Blackburn can choose to go via Rochdale and Burnley one way and via Bolton the other. £12.20 advance return (cheaper if you just take the hourly train via Bolton) and you can add the bus in Blackburn for an extra £2.50. It is a mile and half from the station to the ground - even longer if you've had a couple in the Postal Order.

Ordered tickets Weds arrived in post today !!!! Well done TO.
And to answer the upper/lower tier questions SO5 is Upper Tier.

Ours arrived today, about 10-20. Well done TO, now just need our reservations onboard the Riverside Rocket : )
Been told mine arrived today, and now also waiting on the Rocket! We need an end of season Rocket party there and back. I'll bring beer and cookies!

Been told mine arrived today, and now also waiting on the Rocket! We need an end of season Rocket party there and back. I'll bring beer and cookies!

Sounds like excellent Rocket fuel ( not sure we're allowed beer on official club transport, boo!!! ). How about we all go in fancy dress, maybe a theme of bright, bright tie-dye : )

;