Blackburn Rovers v AFC Bournemouth - 3 Games To Go

I called Forest to finish above us weeks ago and most on here laughed, so confident of it that i put a substantial sum of money on it. Maybe I do know what I’m talking about?
Yes if you hadn't said the same about West brom and sheff utd, and bet on them, including on here, did you ever pay that bet?
You were convinced the other 2 would be above us as well, where are west brom now?

If we lose v Forest ..we've blown it !

Chances are it will be 1-0 either way.

The atmosphere will top the Bolton game I reckon.

How tired will both sides be after today's exertions...

How nervous will Steve Cook be...and how buzzing will Surridge be..these are the questions ; just 3 days to go for the anwsers!

I called Forest to finish above us weeks ago and most on here laughed, so confident of it that i put a substantial sum of money on it. Maybe I do know what I’m talking about?
You do know, it hasn't happened right? Willing it to, and it actually happening are poles apart. Forest are still 11/5 to even beat us, let alone get second. I hope you haven't laid anything off, and lose the lot. PS I win £1200 if we win league, just haven't felt the need to bang on about it. I don't think that's going to happen now either.

If we lose v Forest ..we've blown it !

Chances are it will be 1-0 either way.

The atmosphere will top the Bolton game I reckon.

How tired will both sides be after today's exertions...

How nervous will Steve Cook be...and how buzzing will Surridge be..these are the questions ; just 3 days to go for the anwsers!

Think it’s fair to say, IF Forest win it, they deserve to be promoted with the run they have had. Nothing for us to fear though, we have the quality to get the job done. Pretty pleased that Moore didn’t have to come off the bench today as well, he will have a little bit more in him then if he needs to be called upon

Waz' s thing is just his opinion.....and what if he turns out to be right... like I have been about Surridge.... Sam escaped us, our fault , and now we have reason to fear the bloke !
What is it with this Forum ?

Disagree strongly. A draw would mean we go into the final day only needing a draw vs Millwall. It’s our best out. We ain’t beating Forest, they’re a far better side than us under Cooper. If they weren’t then we wouldn’t even be in this situation, given their horrific start under their previous manager.

Agree with draw being fine. Show yourself up as per usual with the rest of it.

I am absolutely terrified for Tuesday lol.
Well the pressure is well and truly on Forest now at least. They know that a defeat means no automatic for them. For us, a defeat means it’s still all to play for.
Plus we are at home and hard to beat ourselves.
I think it is in the stars that Forest’s run comes to an end against their main rivals.
Bring it on. I really hope we can get this done and dusted on Tuesday. Today’s result means that we have given ourselves that opportunity !
I’ll take that and try to enjoy Tuesday’s game as best i can because if it goes down to the last day it will be a lot more nerve racking !
:utc:

What a surprise, back to the status quo.

The team that finished the last game was just far too exciting and threatening to consider going back to. Why can’t we just play two up top with wing backs from the start? The rest of the sodding league does!

Imagine we will have to resort to the 3-4-1-2 to rescue this game too. Snap your hand off for a draw right now, can’t see is troubling their goal enough with that team to win.
Hmm another great waz prediction

;