Blackburn Rovers v AFC Bournemouth - 3 Games To Go

I think when we want to, we have the quality to turn it on an outplay anyone in the league. We will want to on Tuesday and forest lack our quality.
Forest lack our quality? Lol

They have the two best centre backs in the league in Worrall and McKenna.
They have one of the best young forwards in Europe in Johnson.
They have a top six PL standard wing back in Spence.

They do not lack quality lol

What do they have on the bench?......do they actually have a midfielder or striker that would get on our bench?

Sam Slurry is one of those players who is either red hot (rarely) or ice cold (frequently). He needs to build some consistency into his game. Sounds like Swansea just rolled over and gave up.
We need to control him next week and I think his head will drop.

Give it a break. Everyone will have you on ignore shortly. Then you posting is even more pointless

I didn't realise haaland and Alexander Arnold played for them, now i am worried

Really enjoyed that. The game seemed pretty open from the start and it only got better as the goals went in. Two great finishes from Billing and some lovely interchanges between him and Solanke. I thought we controlled the game pretty well overall.

Solanke almost with goal of the season too... I really don't blame him for not laying it off but also very glad it didn't come back to bite us!

Now let's smash Forest and seal the title on Saturday. Up the chezzaaaaas!

Let's be totally HONEST here, whether he admits it or not, Waz, is NOT, and has NEVER been an AFCB fan, just as 'troll' as has been mentioned in other threads.
What 'REAL' fan would repeatedly 'diss' his club, even when they win??
Never seen a 'positive' thread from this 'troll' ever..
ALWAYS got some other club to beat us, and get promoted, ie: West brom, (Fulham and WBA to go up he said!) Then it was Sheffield United, then Huddersfield, then Forest, etc, etc.
The guy has no affinity to AFCB, FACT!!

Let's be totally HONEST here, whether he admits it or not, Waz, is NOT, and has NEVER been an AFCB fan, just as 'troll' as has been mentioned in other threads.
What 'REAL' fan would repeatedly 'diss' his club, even when they win??
Never seen a 'positive' thread from this 'troll' ever..
ALWAYS got some other club to beat us, and get promoted, ie: West brom, (Fulham and WBA to go up he said!) Then it was Sheffield United, then Huddersfield, then Forest, etc, etc.
The guy has no affinity to AFCB, FACT!!

facts

the 2 center backs are good but not the best 2 in league but they are up there
I doubt Johnson in the best young forward in England let alone Europe but no doubt you have watched majority of European matches and know better?
and Spence may well be a 1 season wonder he might not make the grade in PL, everytime I have watched him play (granted I'm not a notts forest season ticket holder unlike you) he has been good but nothing really special

How anyone can be so 'up themselves' to think we have better quality than Fulham or Forest is beyond my comprehension. If that was right we'd have won the title by now.
Don't take much brainpower to get to that point !
The only thing that will do it on Tuesday is true English grit and determination..full on attacking for 95 minutes. Pummeling their goal....no p*ss assing about in our own half...otherwise Surridge will DO us !

Today was a damn good preparation.... now it really is about Bottle.

Which EPL clubs will be snapping up Worrall or McKenna, they were both available from the SPL and ended up in the Championship !!

How anyone can be so 'up themselves' to think we have better quality than Fulham or Forest is beyond my comprehension. If that was right we'd have won the title by now.
Don't take much brainpower to get to that point !.

Isn’t that someone’s opinion though? I thought you were all for opinions that are a little bit out there to shake things up and make this place less dull ;)

What a surprise, back to the status quo.

The team that finished the last game was just far too exciting and threatening to consider going back to. Why can’t we just play two up top with wing backs from the start? The rest of the sodding league does!

Imagine we will have to resort to the 3-4-1-2 to rescue this game too. Snap your hand off for a draw right now, can’t see is troubling their goal enough with that team to win.
What a miserable pathetic attention seeking post!

;