Blackburn Rovers v AFC Bournemouth - 3 Games To Go

I think at this stage I would take 2 x 0-0 draws with 180 mins of just passing around midfield
Swansea player given yellow and not red.

1-1 now.

Out of interest, please could someone explain why the Swansea player was given a yellow card after it had been determined that the ball had crossed the line?

Surely at that point, a goal had been scored and the ball was effectively 'dead' as a result of this?

Out of interest, please could someone explain why the Swansea player was given a yellow card after it had been determined that the ball had crossed the line?

Surely at that point, a goal had been scored and the ball was effectively 'dead' as a result of this?
Good point

Let go... escaped....just words....what does it matter ...he is no longer here...for us.
Rest easy on Tuesday then eh..carry on not rating the bloke ! FFS!.

Exactly, get over it, he's gone. You seem obsessed with him. Ever since your daughter or another relative said he looked OK for Swansea.

He may come good, not doubting that. I also don't doubt we're going to keep hearing about him from you and how the 'elite' got it wrong, in some pathetic attempt to prove you're right. Sort of thing a 14 year old does.

Forest lack our quality? Lol

They have the two best centre backs in the league in Worrall and McKenna.
They have one of the best young forwards in Europe in Johnson.
They have a top six PL standard wing back in Spence.

They do not lack quality lol
They lack our quality. I didn't say they lack quality

Only guessing, because of the intent to try and stop the ball with his hand.

Only guessing, because of the intent to try and stop the ball with his hand.

But if a goal has been scored does that matter?

What happens if a player picks the ball out of the net after a goal has been scored? Is that now a yellow card offence as well?

Is there a time limit on when a ball can be handled after the ball has crossed the line for a goal without that player getting a yellow card?

Genuine questions!

Have to agree. Strangely negative vibe after such a superb victory. Thought today was a thoroughly comprehensive win and some superb performances, Billing in particular. Strange that we never quite know which side will show up though. Tuesday is huge, just hope we don't try to sit back or it could be a long 90 minutes!

Great result and performance today, but this has been the problem all season long - we just don't know which type of AFCB will turn up. Florist should have been a total irrelevance on Tuesday had we taken our opportunities to put more points on the board over the last couple of months. However, we simply are where we are.

The players have the ability to beat anyone in this division, will they now show the courage and attitude to get us over the line? Will SP encourage his players to go for it and show the football world why we are worthy of promotion or will he default to his usual cautious instructions? Tues night is massive and I just hope we front up and demolish the filthy florist.

Yes. We lose 1-0 to Forest and Millwall. Forest lose 4-0 at Hull.

I think after the option of thumping Forest this might actually be my second most preferred way of going up. Just to see the Clough love in media and talk sport implode….

I also accept its more unlikely than world peace.

Wouldn't it need to be 5-0?

It’s a shame that the usual culprits have such a negative impact on this board.

As fans, we could not wish for a more exciting finish to the season. We either achieve automatic
Promotion, or we have the excitement of the play-offs, and hopefully a final at Wembley.

I don’t have a problem with anyone pointing out the risks along the way, but the constant certainty with which some “fans” state that we are going to fail is shameful trolling.

Personally I can’t wait for Tuesday evening. Forest have as much to fear from our team as we do from theirs. So FFS let’s all have a bit of positivity - no matter what you may think of Parker, the players, the board, it’s surely time to stop the moaning, and ALL get behind OUR team.

;