Blake Out

Waz afcb

Fans' Favourite
This club is an absolute shambles and nobody at board level has a clue what they are doing. He is in no way qualified for the role and only got the job in the first place due to being Eddie Mitchell’s son in law. We are going to drop back through the divisions with this current set up, anybody on this board could have done a better job in his position. We need to make it clear how dissatisfied we are with the way that the club is being run!!

But Max took over the club and Eddie Mitchell left, he could have got rid of Neil Blake and brought someone in to replace him.

He hasn’t done and Blake has been there all the time we went on the ride up into the PL.

Bloody hell. Amazon will be doing well on mattress protectors with all this bed wetting
Oh give it a rest. Our club is a complete shambles and we are heading for a predictable fall down the leagues in potentially a worse position than when we started, and all you can do is make jokes about bed wetting? At any other club there would be mass outrage right now. Do you even care?

Oh give it a rest. Our club is a complete shambles and we are heading for a predictable fall down the leagues in potentially a worse position than when we started, and all you can do is make jokes about bed wetting? At any other club there would be mass outrage right now. Do you even care?

I didn’t want Henry, I didn’t want John Terry; I was hoping for Wagner, one of the candidates who actually knew the league. We only have 15 games left, as I mentioned on another post potentially a candidate from abroad would miss 3 or 4 of those, then we are down to the last 10 games of the season.

Woodgate wasn’t the initial plan, but he’s upto speed with the squad and has ground out some important results. Throwing your toys out the pram isn’t going to change things. You either get behind Woodgate until the end of the season or you don’t.

I didn’t want Henry, I didn’t want John Terry; I was hoping for Wagner, one of the candidates who actually knew the league. We only have 15 games left, as I mentioned on another post potentially a candidate from abroad would miss 3 or 4 of those, then we are down to the last 10 games of the season.

Woodgate wasn’t the initial plan, but he’s upto speed with the squad and has ground out some important results. Throwing your toys out the pram isn’t going to change things. You either get behind Woodgate until the end of the season or you don’t.
Point me towards where I said I would get behind Woodgate? This post was directed at the board. If you genuinely believe that they are capable of running this club and it ending up in anything other than a complete disaster then I question your sanity. EH completely carried them for so long and now they are being shown up for just how incompetent they are.

Point me towards where I said I would get behind Woodgate? This post was directed at the board. If you genuinely believe that they are capable of running this club and it ending up in anything other than a complete disaster then I question your sanity. EH completely carried them for so long and now they are being shown up for just how incompetent they are.

Nothing wrong with my sanity thanks.

Look I'm underwhelmed as most are, but no guarantees henry would have improved things. Personally I would have liked someone experienced like Pearson. But maybe he's not available
At least Henry would have shown a bit of vision, and an important change in direction. The board said throughout that it would be an external candidate, Woodgate had not even been interviewed as of Friday (Kris Temple’s words not mine) and now he has the job! I just do not understand how anyone can try and put a positive spin on this situation, it is clearly very bleak.

Demin is the authority. He may be out the country or at arms length to the club these days, but he still has millions of his and his family's money tied up in the club. He surely looks at the board he entrusts to running things in his absence. What does he see in them? I'd love to know.

Demin is the authority. He may be out the country or at arms length to the club these days, but he still has millions of his and his family's money tied up in the club. He surely looks at the board he entrusts to running things in his absence. What does he see in them? I'd love to know.
Sad for him that he’s never going to get that money back due to the incompetence of his decision making.

;