Blake Out

Now that Eddie's gone the remaining staff and board are showing just how clueless they really are, relying on one genius to control everything all these years and now they've been found out.

You just said absolutely nothing ... give me just one example of why we are “eminently investable “ and I will give you 3 or 4 reasons of why we are not .

We have alot of potential it's a big area and mostly scenic and we have more potential than a fair few clubs who consider themselves bigger, the new census will show over 500k in BCP alone. If we had the ever-lasting infrastructure or something to look forward then I could forgive the complete decline in quality of squad and accept being a Championship club but because we have neither and another yes man manager it's phucking depressing with additive of all these pisstakers on the board.

He has a contract until the end of the season . No matter who we bring in now ( as the board have mucked around for weeks ) games are running out . The most we are likely to achieve this season is play offs with woodgate or a new manager .

We back the guy and hope the players now know the position put a shift in for him .
The trouble is it doesn't matter if we back the manager or board as we are not there. Who cares at the club what we think? We are not going to be there to boo or critisize if things go down the tubes. The key thing is what the players think of this appointment. If they are fully behind and thus motivated then the decision to appoint Woodgate is a good one. If they don't care or are not behind it then its a farce what has just happened. I guess the next two performances might answer this.

I just hope that you are wrong about the last point.
I think there is enough evidence amongst other (arguably bigger) clubs than us, who having flirted with the big boys for a while, inevitably end up back at their 'historical level'.
It just isnt possible for every club that for a while either has a large financial injection, or finds a wonder combination of Manager and Players(as we did), to stay up there. Unless the PL was expanded to 40 clubs of course

It will be interesting to see what Bristol get up to in there manager search
Will they appoint till the end of the season or go with someone who can start to build now for next season
It will give us something to compare against and if there truly isn’t anyone available they will draw the same blank as us (if we did really look at all!)
As they also promoted a number 2 they will want to try to get it right this time

It will be interesting to see what Bristol get up to in there manager search
Will they appoint till the end of the season or go with someone who can start to build now for next season
It will give us something to compare against and if there truly isn’t anyone available they will draw the same blank as us (if we did really look at all!)
As they also promoted a number 2 they will want to try to get it right this time
The very wealthy owners want King Eddie

Now that Eddie's gone the remaining staff and board are showing just how clueless they really are, relying on one genius to control everything all these years and now they've been found out.

We have alot of potential it's a big area and mostly scenic and we have more potential than a fair few clubs who consider themselves bigger, the new census will show over 500k in BCP alone. If we had the ever-lasting infrastructure or something to look forward then I could forgive the complete decline in quality of squad and accept being a Championship club but because we have neither and another yes man manager it's phucking depressing with additive of all these pisstakers on the board.

Well Vlad man..oim the self appointed World Class P*ss taker this side of the moons of Jupiter..( my missus is rolling her eyes behind me)....and oim going nowhere....oim on the fooker loike a drain oop a ratpipe !

It just gets better, by all accounts the Henry deal fell apart after they learnt they would have to compensate his existing employer. Is this Bournemouth United FC or previous PL club AFC Bournemouth..?

I've had my fair share of rows with Waz but it's pretty bloody clear that this post is about Blake and not Woodgate. Even if Woodgate is a decent candidate, and I'm certainly keen to see him do well, you can't argue that this whole process has been anything other than a complete shambles. If he's the right man he shouldn't have been umdermined by Blake for three weeks whilst trying to do the job. They very clearly wanted Henry then baulked at his wage demand then desperately handed the job to JW anyway.

It's Blake's job to not be absolutely shite at recruitment and he's clearly failed.
Never wanted Henry total smokescreen

Have you ever been to an interview and looked across the table and thought to yourself ;

"I don't care what the salary is, don't care about the car or all the other benefits...I just couldn't stand the thought of reporting to that bloke sat opposite me."

Yep , many years ago .

;