Blake reinstated and then this

I mean your opinion of Blake not me. Lol
That’s who this thread is about after all.
Seeing as you're strangely reluctant to share...

I've never met the person. The only time I got close was after some defeat where I left shaking my head, and (I presume) NBs partner at the time said something like "if you don't like it, then don't come". I believe it posted that at the time.

But Blake? I ask myself if the clubs growth has been in spite of him (as Neil Dawson implies), or whether he might have played some part in it. I have no first hand knowledge so I'm inclined to believe the latter.

So, don't be coy.

Seeing as you're strangely reluctant to share...

I've never met the person. The only time I got close was after some defeat where I left shaking my head, and (I presume) NBs partner at the time said something like "if you don't like it, then don't come". I believe it posted that at the time.

But Blake? I ask myself if the clubs growth has been in spite of him (as Neil Dawson implies), or whether he might have played some part in it. I have no first hand knowledge so I'm inclined to believe the latter.

So, don't be coy.
lol.

That paragraph is a perfect summation of what went wrong at this club as people enjoyed the excesses created for them by one man who was nothing like them in terms of largesse and morals.

That paragraph is a perfect summation of what went wrong at this club as people enjoyed the excesses created for them by one man who was nothing like them in terms of largesse and morals.
But that wasn't Neil Blake.

That would be similar to me lumping you in by association for another supporters misdemeanours.

We will never see the final details to some of the dealings NB has been involved in but all I know is that he has benefited a lot more out of these than the club.
EH & JT did more than look after the first team as we all know but I’m afraid this man along with his chum are not running this club for the interest of us supporters

All this from one comment from someone who knows someone? It's the perfect summation of climate change and brexit too if you think about it.

;