Blake reinstated and then this

That paragraph is a perfect summation of what went wrong at this club as people enjoyed the excesses created for them by one man who was nothing like them in terms of largesse and morals.
But that wasn't Neil Blake.

That would be similar to me lumping you in by association for another supporters misdemeanours.
Except it wouldn’t. It would be like my other half scorning and patronising you Rob while I stood there.

Robs a genuine guy Del. It will have happened. I could give you other examples. Lots of people got Bentleys for doing F*** all. Remove Eddie and look at the decisions they’ve made since.

Yes, Rob has said what happened and you have drawn conclusions from what he witnessed and are arguing with him about it.

I'm going to butt in. I feel Neil was making a point, and it didn't feel like an argument to me.

I didn't say it was an argument. He is making judgements based on your experience though is he not? Seems like a big leap to draw conclusions about "what went wrong at the club" from someone else being spoken to rudely by someone else's wife.

;