Blakey’s Babes

No I don’t , but unlike cherrybare I don’t see him as saint Demin of Sandbanks . I see him as a smart business man that fancied a crack at the PL got the club for a song and could see the potential in EH and was willing to bankroll that gamble it paid out and bloody good for him and thanks for the memories but it wasn’t done out of love for the supporters or the future of the club as we can see from the lack of any PL legacy ..

No I don’t , but unlike cherrybare I don’t see him as saint Demin of Sandbanks . I see him as a smart business man that fancied a crack at the PL got the club for a song and could see the potential in EH and was willing to bankroll that gamble it paid out and bloody good for him and thanks for the memories but it wasn’t done out of love for the supporters or the future of the club as we can see from the lack of any PL legacy ..
I was simply asking if when you said from the top down you included max. Is he rotten?
Just asking

I can go for that, but I'd be sad to see him go all the same.

The rest of them can piss off smartish, preferably without robbing the club anymore than they already have.

I was simply asking if when you said from the top down you included max. Is he rotten?
Just asking

I don’t think he cares too much about the club one way or another other than from a business sense ..it’s pretty sad that the one person your left defending is someone non of us including you know anything about whatsoever
..he rode EH count tail just like all the others , not that I have a problem with that he put his money down and reaped the rewards , he’s not a parasite , but there is a stench at the club right and it seems he’s been found out just like the others .

I don’t think he cares too much about the club one way or another other than from a business sense ..it’s pretty sad that the one person your left defending is someone non of us including you know anything about whatsoever
..he rode EH count tail just like all the others , not that I have a problem with that he put his money down and reaped the rewards , he’s not a parasite , but there is a stench at the club right and it seems he’s been found out just like the others .
How has he been 'found out'?

Childish response but if it makes you feel good.

“ Childish “ really ? You asked me how I felt he was found out I gave you one pretty important fact ie Blake who most supporters are realizing is pretty incompetent is still doing the hiring and firing and is still in a job . You gave nothing in the way of a counter argument to that fact so what else am I supposed to say , yet I’m childish FFS .

'Rotten from the top', 'stench', 'not quit a parasite' and 'found out '?

Are you playing euphemism bingo ? Just thought I'd help you out.

Fair enough . , but I didn’t start a thread on Demin that was cherrybare bringing him up . I think if you read my posts I’m not criticizing him personally on any level at all . .. but the club is in a sh*t state of affairs at the moment ... and as many posters say the buck stops at the top .

“ Childish “ really ? You asked me how I felt he was found out I gave you one pretty important fact ie Blake who most supporters are realizing is pretty incompetent is still doing the hiring and firing and is still in a job . You gave nothing in the way of a counter argument to that fact so what else am I supposed to say , yet I’m childish FFS .
I've got no time for Blake, but for the most part Max was doing alright with him at the helm. Now I think a change is needed, and perhaps Demin will do that. But I think its a complete exaggeration to say he's been found out.

;