Blakey’s Babes

Fair enough . , but I didn’t start a thread on Demin that was cherrybare bringing him up . I think if you read my posts I’m not criticizing him personally on any level at all . .. but the club is in a sh*t state of affairs at the moment ... and as many posters say the buck stops at the top .
I didn't bring him up, you said rotten from top to bottom, who is at the top?

I've got no time for Blake, but for the most part Max was doing alright with him at the helm. Now I think a change is needed, and perhaps Demin will do that. But I think its a complete exaggeration to say he's been found out.

Who can fire Blake ? Should that have been done before Eddie walked ? After ? Tindall appointment ?the hunt for new manager fiasco ? Woodgate ( after extensive search the best man ) appointment , you want to use a different term to “found out “ fine but forgive me if I say you being a little pedantic .

Who can fire Blake ? Should that have been done before Eddie walked ? After ? Tindall appointment ?the hunt for new manager fiasco ? Woodgate ( after extensive search the best man ) appointment , you want to use a different term to “found out “ fine but forgive me if I say you being a little pedantic .
I don't mind the term, but I don't think it exposes Demin as someone who doesn't know what he's doing, which seems to be what you're saying.

If 100 people by Monday complain about Blake and the PR woman herself Liz Finney it should send a few maltesers in their pants and fans voices can over-rule the roost, it's done with managers and it's been done by Blackpool fans with the Oystons. Time for Max to listen for once, he clearly doesn't have a clue about football which is fair enough and got lucky with EH but don't harm the club anymore with these phucking fools running it mate.

;