Board bickering

GARYafCb

Fans' Favourite
I have to say it’s getting massively tedious the way just about every thread on this message board turns into Amateur Stalker Hour.
The same bunch find a way to bitch and whine about each other no matter what the topic.
I’m sure they have great fun trying to prove that they are intellectually superior to their targets, but jeez it gets soooo boring for the rest of us.
I don’t suppose it will stop - they seem to enjoy slagging each other off far too much.
But fück me it gets so boring that I give up on most threads when the usual suspects start on each other.

Rant over - time for those i‘m moaning about to start blaming each other - or start slagging me off.

Do you want the 5 minute argument or the 10 minute argument ?
I think if you make a point you should have one chance to expand or clarify and then leave it there. It’s how I use the board now and it stops the tit for tat nonsense. Trying to convince others that you are ‘right’ or constantly trying to justify your opinion merely suggests that the point of view is a lot less valid in the first place.

I have to say it’s getting massively tedious the way just about every thread on this message board turns into Amateur Stalker Hour.
The same bunch find a way to bitch and whine about each other no matter what the topic.
I’m sure they have great fun trying to prove that they are intellectually superior to their targets, but jeez it gets soooo boring for the rest of us.
I don’t suppose it will stop - they seem to enjoy slagging each other off far too much.
But fück me it gets so boring that I give up on most threads when the usual suspects start on each other.

Rant over - time for those i‘m moaning about to start blaming each other - or start slagging me off

Rant over - time for those i‘m moaning about to start blaming each other - or start slagging me off.
I'd hate to be stuck in a lift with them!

Says someone with a political moniker

Yup 100%. It's gone from a simple difference in opinion or lively debate to the usual suspects trying to pick holes in each others' posts like a court case, or rake up old points made over and over again to score points. Unbelievably tedious for everyone else.

On the plus side I read the thread and thought Bill had fallen out with Hughes. Or s**** I just mentioned Hughes...off we go!

I'm guilty of dragging a post off topic at times, usually to try and stop the bickering

You know who you are; generally you're intelligent people, so just give it a rest

Last edited:

No don't stop cause it's hilarious for many reasons

;