Board bickering

Skim through it. The Neil / Del thing is I'm almost sure down to Neil setting things up nicely for the almost 'guaranteed' bite and a few more have joined in, me at times. Brian was tedious to the extreme different level.

I have the worst offenders blocked, plus any replies to them nuked. Makes for a far easier read!

Ideally there'd be a way of doing that on mobile, too.

The ads block everything on my mobile so no worries there.

Skim through it. The Neil / Del thing is I'm almost sure down to Neil setting things up nicely for the almost 'guaranteed' bite and a few more have joined in, me at times. Brian was tedious to the extreme different level.

The ads block everything on my mobile so no worries there.
Where is Brian ?

Quite amusing imo, but like anything, people have different barometers.

When did Gary last start a thread or post something that wasn;t negative above the fans, be it on here or at the ground?

Calm me weird but two posters I always look out for are Neil Dawson and slowdown derek. They seem to continually disagree, but living abroad I have massively appreciated their input over the years. Neil’s match reports I still miss. I often think they are wrong or right , but their posting is often intelligent and perceptive, though of course, a little agenda driven !

Calm me weird but two posters I always look out for are Neil Dawson and slowdown derek. They seem to continually disagree, but living abroad I have massively appreciated their input over the years. Neil’s match reports I still miss. I often think they are wrong or right , but their posting is often intelligent and perceptive, though of course, a little agenda driven !
I think most people probably think like this. I know when I read (but rarely partake) in the political threads where the likes of Druss, SDD and others with strong convictions argue and argue I find it interesting to pick through the polemic passion and help inform my view. If it’s a topic I don’t like I just flick through to the next poster.

What I don’t understand is people trying to stop something. Just don’t read it or put people on ignore if you feel that strongly.

If people name reference me or goad I will always rise to the sport of the challenge it’s a debating forum not a series of statements. There’s many threads on here I find dull, I just don’t go on them. I don’t try and get them cancelled and I like that other people love them it’s part of being a broad church.

I think most people probably think like this. I know when I read (but rarely partake) in the political threads where the likes of Druss, SDD and others with strong convictions argue and argue I find it interesting to pick through the polemic passion and help inform my view. If it’s a topic I don’t like I just flick through to the next poster.

What I don’t understand is people trying to stop something. Just don’t read it or put people on ignore if you feel that strongly.

If people name reference me or goad I will always rise to the sport of the challenge it’s a debating forum not a series of statements. There’s many threads on here I find dull, I just don’t go on them. I don’t try and get them cancelled and I like that other people love them it’s part of being a broad church.
As long as everyone agrees that I'm right and everyone else is wrong

Yeah that’s fine and if you want to ignore a political thread go ahead . The problem is this is first and foremost an AFCB forum there is only one Andoni thread if posters want to look at what’s going on with our manager that’s where they go , they can’t just ignore that thread and half the time it’s completely unreadable because two posters are still week after week going on about feckin Hugh’s or GON .. it wouldnt be so bad if there was anything original but is the exact same sh*t ad nausium .

Last edited:
Yeah that’s fine and if you want to ignore a political thread go ahead . The problem is this is first and foremost an AFCB forum there is only one Andoni thread if posters want to look at what’s going on with our manager that’s where they go , they can’t just ignore that thread and half the time it’s completely unreadable because two posters are still week after week going on about feckin Hugh’s or GON .. it would be so bad if there was anything original but is the exact same sh*t ad nausium .
Feedbacks a gift!

It’s not individual posters fault that all threads get merged so there can only be one Andoni or Hughes thread. It was easier before this to have a row without effecting the original thread.

Also, not everyone finds it dull as Chetnik said, with respect you are looking at it with your lens. You can also put frequent arguers on ignore or just flick on without reading it’s not hard, there’s a couple people on here I never read, no names as don’t want to be mean!

Is there a camera or link so we can all partake in a mass forum orgy.
Ps will those masturbating dwarves be available or are they our injured ?
We could probably do with a more balanced male/female presence before we sign up for this. I’d worry about that more than the wanking Oompa Loompas

Feedbacks a gift!

It’s not individual posters fault that all threads get merged so there can only be one Andoni or Hughes thread. It was easier before this to have a row without effecting the original thread.

Also, not everyone finds it dull as Chetnik said, with respect you are looking at it with your lens. You can also put frequent arguers on ignore or just flick on without reading it’s not hard, there’s a couple people on here I never read, no names as don’t want to be mean!
Some arguments are quite funny and like you said when they become Boring I skip
Them

;