Boooo!!

2nd over the last eight games

2nd over the last 35 games

Just depends where you draw your line, doesn’t it?

Also, there’s no need to say people are deluded just because they may disagree with you
Surely you've seen today with your own eyes how utterly inept his tactics are. We've taken two points off reading and Peterborough at home ffs!

Surely you've seen today with your own eyes how utterly inept his tactics are. We've taken two points off reading and Peterborough at home ffs!
What makes you think I haven’t?

Just showing that stats can prove what you want them to and asking you not to insult those who may hold different views

So what happens if we go up to Yorkshire next week and come away with 3 points.?

Will it be OooooB ? And Parker gets some credit....or is 'Parker Out ' cemented into Boscombe Football folklore by the Elitists !

Who would you bring in to replace him with 6 weeks of the season left? Would like to hear a couple of suggestions and reasons why.
Ah the return of the most pointless reply to managerial criticism in football. But I'll humour it.
Get woodgate back in till the end of the season. Proven to get a bounce out of this squad previously and is well liked and would galvanize the club and fans for the run in

Ah the return of the most pointless reply to managerial criticism in football. But I'll humour it.
Get woodgate back in till the end of the season. Proven to get a bounce out of this squad previously and is well liked and would galvanize the club and fans for the run in
Can’t call people who you disagree deluded when you don’t even have a serious answer yourself or have a genuine solution.

Ahhh yes Woodgate, 6th to 6th, 4 CM’s and lost the last few games meaning we had fo play Brentford in 2 legs, fantastic! All of Parker’s back room staff to leave to I assume? Oh but Woodgate said “Up the cherries” on camera once.

Not saying Parker is the best for this club, not saying Woodgate isn’t but it’s hardly a guarantee for success.

If we don’t get promoted, I will join the ‘Parker Out’ brigade, as should we all, but I will wait until May to decide

Last edited:
Can’t call people who you disagree deluded when you don’t even have a serious answer yourself or have a genuine solution.

Ahhh yes Woodgate, 6th to 6th, 4 CM’s and lost the last few games meaning we had fo play Brentford in 2 legs, fantastic! All of Parker’s back room staff to leave to I assume? Oh but Woodgate said “Up the cherries” on camera once
It's not my job to scout managers. All you need is someone who gives the players a bit of attacking freedom and want to play positive football.
We have quality players in the squad and we look good on the rare occasions we do attack but they are completely stiffled by parkers system

Genuine question for the people like @SlowDownDerek and @AFCBade who think some of the fans are entitled.

I totally feel entitled to a team that tries to attack and entertain more than that at home. Am I wrong to feel this way?

I think people are entitled to be pissed off at such a shite performance of course. I also don't think that most if not all of the rest of the games this season have been anywhere near as bad as tonight. They didn't try to win the ball for 60 minutes. It was a disgrace.

I think people are entitled to be pissed off at such a shite performance of course. I also don't think that most if not all of the rest of the games this season have been anywhere near as bad as tonight. They didn't try to win the ball for 60 minutes. It was a disgrace.
What worried me more was that I thought they were trying to win the ball back but weren't good enough to do it ...!

;