“Bournemouth have lost their way” - Guardian

She was slagging us off before the kick off in that game if I recall saying we were the 'lesser side' and having a dig at Ake. My guess is she's trying hard to make a name for herself and bullying the small kid on the block having a bad run is her way of doing it.

If we win two games in succession Eddie will be the next Messiah.
Agree entirely Red

So your convinced that every team we play do it but you can't think of a single example.....:D.....what a surprise.....a more suspicious person than me might come to the conclusion that you just made it up....:grinning:
Oh and unlike some on here I'm fully aware of our midfielders short comings :throw:....
No I can’t think of a team that do it less than us... I just can’t provide the heat maps to get you off my back.

Can you think of a team whose central midfielders attack less than ours?

Regarding midfielders in the box, I think today was a huge improvement. We regularly had 3 or 4 guys in their box. This hasn't happened in ages.
And that is what happens when you have less forwards they have to but their runs are harder to track.

What was pleasing today was having players close together. We were able to football our way out of situations in direct contrast to when we have had two strikers miles away from two deep lying central midfielders and wingers stretching wide. A team stretched and tired was transformed into a compact energetic team by one formation switch.

Let’s just hope that we add this to our armoury more often. Not every week but certainly more often. I hope the only reason we didn’t play 4-4-2 was injuries. Eddie said afterwards they had had a big think and wanted to try something different to break the spell so hoping this is the case as we are more likely to see it again.

And that is what happens when you have less forwards they have to but their runs are harder to track.

What was pleasing today was having players close together. We were able to football our way out of situations in direct contrast to when we have had two strikers miles away from two deep lying central midfielders and wingers stretching wide. A team stretched and tired was transformed into a compact energetic team by one formation switch.

Let’s just hope that we add this to our armoury more often. Not every week but certainly more often. I hope the only reason we didn’t play 4-4-2 was injuries. Eddie said afterwards they had had a big think and wanted to try something different to break the spell so hoping this is the case as we are more likely to see it again.
Esp with Stanislas returning to fitness

As I've always said....he's not a creative midfielder.....and i think i've been proven absolutely right thank you very much.....:p
Yes, because that’s all you have said.... everything else has been so complimentary....:grinning:

Anybody with a spare five minutes go into the search engine type Lewis Cook in the subject box and type Top Farrier in the contributer box snd prepare for a lesson in astonishing obsession with one player going back a long time.

You see with Druss and Ibe I think he goes too far but his central point is hard to disagree with. To have a perpetual downer on a player as good as Cook though is just odd. Did you find him banging your missus or something?

Last edited:
Main issue - Eddie addressed the midfield crisis yesterday and it worked a treat. Now let’s stick with this reinforced midfield and take the points from Burnley. Dyche will be wanting Woods and Co to bully our CBs, so especially important to hold the ball and disrupt the long game. Midfield, especially Lerma, will be key.

Main issue - Eddie addressed the midfield crisis yesterday and it worked a treat. Now let’s stick with this reinforced midfield and take the points from Burnley. Dyche will be wanting Woods and Co to bully our CBs, so especially important to hold the ball and disrupt the long game. Midfield, especially Lerma, will be key.

I think the real crisis was mentality in the team - everyone really giving it 100% and being more positive. Just look how gosling celebrated that goal and even Fraser looked the happiest I have seen in a long time. Extra midfield strength helped for sure and 3 midfielders directly involved in the move that led to the goal

Yes, because that’s all you have said.... everything else has been so complimentary....:grinning:

Anybody with a spare five minutes go into the search engine type Lewis Cook in the subject box and type Top Farrier in the contributer box snd prepare for a lesson in astonishing obsession with one player going back a long time.

You see with Druss and Ibe I think he goes too far but his central point is hard to disagree with. To have a perpetual downer on a player as good as Cook though is just odd. Did you find him banging your missus or something?
Why do you keep mentioning my missus?....very disrespectful tbf....you don't know her do you?.....::grinning:

Btw you've mentioned Druss and my apparent obsession but you've haven't included your own obsession with Eddie which goes back a lot Futher than anyone can remember.....at least we're honest with it and don't start every criticism as you do with... 'i love Eddie but'.....

Last edited:
I think yesterday proved that we haven't lost any passion from inside the dressing room for starters. We just haven't been playing well enough, consistently enough. That knocks confidence and players can hide. Yesterday, everyone showed up. Aluko was wrong generally speaking, Eddie hadn't lost his way at all, he just needed to try something different.

Why do you keep mentioning my missus?....very disrespectful tbf....you don't know her do you?.....::grinning:

Btw you've mentioned Druss and my apparent obsession but you've haven't included your own obsession with Eddie which goes back a lot Futher than anyone can remember.....at least we're honest with it and don't start every criticism as you do with... 'i love Eddie but'.....
I’ve not met your wife to my knowledge but if she was the one holding the fishing rod in your old profile pic i bet you don’t get much sleep....and I’m always here for her if you leave.

I do love Eddie, no buts. There have been many match reports and posts on here in support of him, not least when people were knocking him a couple of weeks ago.

Im still searching for positive posts you made about Lewis Cook but am only on page five of the times you have mentioned him so will keep going.

;