Brentford v AFC Bournemouth - Championship Semi-Final 2nd Leg

JW had a bit of a mare today. Why take Brooks off if you’re going to move Solanke to the wing and Arnie upfront?
I would have also taken him off .
Your not taking Danjuma off , and solanke was central for the rest of the first half
2nd half he switched it, probably for extra pace up top

Well i guess Watford won the rivalry. You know what good that tin you keep banging on about can do you now!

You are welcome. Glad we don’t have to put up with the banter with the most myopic and moaning fans in the 92. Everyone laughs at your club and how’s it run.

In some small defence of Mepham the Brentford player came from behind him and appeared to barge into him thereby going down. I may have seen it wrong but I don't think that Mepham actually did a lot wrong apart from being slow to get the ball away. Here comes the flak I expect.

In some small defence of Mepham the Brentford player came from behind him and appeared to barge into him thereby going down. I may have seen it wrong but I don't think that Mepham actually did a lot wrong apart from being slow to get the ball away. Here comes the flak I expect.

Watching from a different angle just now on the replay Sky showed the ball did run away from him, but he was too slow to react in the first place.

Danjuma to Brentford? Sorry to float that idea but they're going to need a lot more than they showed today. Assuming the don't bottle the final.......

;