Brentford v AFC Bournemouth - Championship Semi-Final 2nd Leg

Keep it enjoy watching us on Super Sunday before your following Tuesday away at Peterborough.

No body tunes into watch Watford. Boring side that ground out results by being defensive and nicking goals and over reliant on physical play. It’s hard to play against as you are well organised but even your side bored a lot of your fans on occasions this season. Only interesting thing is seeing how long your current manager lasts and following the trail of transfers between owned clubs. Plus, seeing if the fa cup final record defeat happens.

Hate that we lost & 2 events conspired against us the way they did.

It would have been hard 11v11 without lady luck laying a hand for brentford, but there we go.

In spite of the above, wish Brentford all the best, exciting side & hope they get the big break.

For us, we'll see, it turns on a sixpence with these occasions & the dust has to settle a bit.

Hopefully next season back watching the trials & tribulations ...

UTCIAD

I've not seen the game yet. I have been reading the comments section in The Guardian report from the game and it sounds like we were embarrassing falling over crying foul and time wasting from the start. Will watch the highlights tonight and hope its not as bad as it sounds.

I've not seen the game yet. I have been reading the comments section in The Guardian report from the game and it sounds like we were embarrassing falling over crying foul and time wasting from the start. Will watch the highlights tonight and hope its not as bad as it sounds.
I wouldn't read too much into what The Guardian says. Do normal people read that rag? :)

;