Brentford v AFC Bournemouth

Hope the players get themselves rightly up for this one.
Happy that it sounds as though king is looking good. If Stanislas isn’t on it then very happy to see a strong, and hopefully firing, King as a positive game changer.

Surridge the Man to undo em...hopefully will get the time on for that ..better bet than King...the boy is up for it.. King is Not !

I thought King looked up for it in his last showing. I get where you coming from that he isn’t up for it as in up for committing to the cause but if he’s available and in form he gives us a certain strength and directness up top that the others can’t quite match.
Surridge could well do the business too and I thoroughly hope he does but if he came on I think it more likely that he would swap for one of the midfield three to go 4-4-2.
I have a worry that Stanislas isn’t quite on his game.

I’m sorry JT, I could forgive you for making the mistake once of selecting this team vs Luton, but to select it again is sheer stupidity. What is the point of the midfield three containing Lerma and Billing? We got outplayed by Luton who are a vastly inferior side so what is the logic? And who will stretch their defence? All our attackers drop deep. We are about to be given a bit of a reality check here. JT has got this badly wrong.

If we’re on our passing game we can make this line up work. Those front 3 need to not give it away cheaply and get the tempo going.

I’m sorry JT, I could forgive you for making the mistake once of selecting this team vs Luton, but to select it again is sheer stupidity. What is the point of the midfield three containing Lerma and Billing? We got outplayed by Luton who are a vastly inferior side so what is the logic? And who will stretch their defence? All our attackers drop deep. We are about to be given a bit of a reality check here. JT has got this badly wrong.
Yes this team were terrible when they beat Huddersfield 5 nil

Really like the fact that we're matching them up system wise rather than going with a 3 at the back ..........Perfect midfield for this type of game.........Come on Boys!:utc:

;