Brentford v Swansea

Bent Fraud get a pen and the opponents get a man sent off. Where have I seen that before? :downer:
Just like Man Utd (and other top clubs) in their pomp - the better footballing sides get penalties and their opponents are often too late in the tackle so are open to yellow and red cards.

Brentford did a bit of rolling around on the floor as if both legs were broken and then trotting off after a brief seeing to, anyone remember some years ago when their left back collapsed screaming in agony when we had a breakaway, and the whole crowd going deathly quiet because their player was seriously injured only for him to leap to his feet and trot off with a huge grin on his face, must be part of their training.

I agree ,if you're that injured nobody would be rolling around feigning injury.
I remember a few years ago having a kickabout on the (very uneven ) green in front of a friends house.
I caught my foot in a clump of grass and went down like a sack of spuds.No rolling or screaming just immense pain.X-ray showed I'd broken bones in my foot.

I'd did similar the year before at a different bbq.
Second time I was ostracised by work and colleagues,until they found out I wasn't pulling a fast one.

Well done Brentford, well deserved. This is what happens when a Board has vision and a strong and consistent strategy that encompasses every aspect of the club and its operations.

Meanwhile we’re saddled with Mostyn, Blake and Hughes.
Yeah we need to go around Europe and buy players.
We don't need to waste money on home grown players.

Brentford are a similar sized club to us with a bright future, which I thought we had six years ago. I wish them well with what turned out to be a thoroughly deserved promotion!
People go on about the quality of our squad and we should have walked this league etc etc.
When we played Brentford their bench looked stronger than us and they didn’t even have that da silva bloke who starts or Rico Henry ( my opinion the best left back in the league ) .

People go on about the quality of our squad and we should have walked this league etc etc.
When we played Brentford their bench looked stronger than us and they didn’t even have that da silva bloke who starts or Rico Henry ( my opinion the best left back in the league ) .
Brentford should have got 2nd really ahead of us but for a poor run where they kept drawing.

Much better footballing side than us and got a goal scorer.

But we took advantage of their bad run and eeked out enough results.

Not that I am complaining too much!

;)

Brentford should have got 2nd really ahead of us but for a poor run where they kept drawing.

;)
Oh bugger off....

;)
Mark ...... will you be coming on the forum next season, watching us from lofty heights? Something tells me that many on here will be keeping an eye on Watford's fate ............. :hmmm:

Mark ...... will you be coming on the forum next season, watching us from lofty heights? Something tells me that many on here will be keeping an eye on Watford's fate ............. :hmmm:

Probably .

I doubt our forum will make for pretty reading next season !

Feel some fans might not be so keen to get digs in on Twitter etc !

Last edited:

;