Brentford v Swansea

If you look at the players they brought in this season (2020-21), I think Toney was the most expensive at £5 million.

Those undisclosed were I think lower.

So there are players at fair prices out there if you can find them.

https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=378&teamTabs=transfers

there are good players at fair prices .
When you are in the premier league you do pay over the odds .
My point is our squad wasn’t as strong as what people think . The gap between the top teams of the championship and bottom of the premier league isn’t much of any.
To take out ake and Wilson from our squad was a huge hole to fill.

Probably .

I doubt our forum will make for pretty reading next season !

Feel some fans might not be so keen to get digs in on Twitter etc !

I can imagine that. Also, Watford fans should keep their powder dry now instead of continuing any digs against us. I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that we could switch divisions at the end of next season, I think you will struggle much more than when we both went up previously. More of a long shot now, but I wouldn't rule us out of having a chance to go up next season still. If Reading, Barnsley and Swansea etc.. can get close then I don't see why we won't be able to give it another stab next season.

I would agree .

We need a couple of strikers for starters.

Expect you to be to be up the top next season - more so than the other beaten play off sides.

Basically what brought up through the leagues was not individuals but overall team work and the team spirit that wanted to win.

That’s probably what Barnsley had this season with their manager.

;