Brett Pitman

There is an argument to be made that Eddie is the only manager to have got the maximum out of him and had he stayed, maybe like Pugh he could have made a contribution at this level. What is undisputable though is that he is the singularly most important footballer in the history of this football club.

AFCB_REPUBLICAN - 6/11/2016 17:10

There is an argument to be made that Eddie is the only manager to have got the maximum out of him and had he stayed, maybe like Pugh he could have made a contribution at this level. What is undisputable though is that he is the singularly most important footballer in the history of this football club.

First time ever agree 100% with republican .

From memory don't think he was a regular starter in the Championship side.

He was good at the away Fulham game.

Brett was at the game Saturday.

I would say he is a better goal scorer than Afobe, Rantie and Grabban

...tbh he still has scored at least three of the top six goals that I have ever seen from someone in a Bournemouth shirt;

V Exeter City (away)
V Leyton Orient (away)
V Shrewsbury Town (home)

along with;

Defoe v Oxford United (away)
Purchase v Lincoln City (Millenium Stadium)
MacDougall v Aston Villa (away)

Garbo - 6/11/2016 18:45

...tbh he still has scored at least three of the top six goals that I have ever seen from someone in a Bournemouth shirt;

V Exeter City (away)
V Leyton Orient (away)
V Shrewsbury Town (home)

along with;

Defoe v Oxford United (away)
Purchase v Lincoln City (Millenium Stadium)
MacDougall v Aston Villa (away)

Can't remember Orient away but the Fulham away goal was as good as his Exeter away one.

...no I think the Exeter goal shades the Fulham one, which was also a great goal!

Orient away was a back post volley...

Yes we do, he's one of our best ever strikers and would've scored those chance Afobe missed on Saturday

Was just thinking of that goal at Shrewsbury. As he shaped to hit it there was the starting of a mass groan which morphed into one of the loudest cheers I remember.

;