Bristol City away tickets online

Anyone know as to how many have been sold? Noticed the end block is now for sale, i don't know if it's the last one or not, looks like the others are sold out.

Anyone know as to how many have been sold? Noticed the end block is now for sale, i don't know if it's the last one or not, looks like the others are sold out.

Looking at it, I'd say there are about 150 tickets left in the far left block (looking at it from pitch)... All of the other 4 blocks have been sold by the looks of it and I reckon we'll take between 2500 and 3000, despite it saying it holds 4200 there is no way the blocks we have amount to that total...

Quite a smart away guide and Ashton Gate looks proper smart these days...
https://www.bcfc.co.uk/media/45338/away-fan-guide.pdf

Does anyone know if the far block has been opened for sale yet. I know one end block is currently selling but a couple of mates haven't got 4 points so we're trying to hold on .

As far as I understand, the only block left for sale is the one currently on sale... From right to left, all blocks have been on sale previously so if they're not now, I would assume they're sold...

Does anyone know if the far block has been opened for sale yet. I know one end block is currently selling but a couple of mates haven't got 4 points so we're trying to hold on .
It's not very clear, but I think there's more blocks yet to go on sale. The stand is big, as long as AFCB have requested a decent allocation I can't see it selling out yet, not before it gets to low points holders or even general sale.

It's not very clear, but I think there's more blocks yet to go on sale. The stand is big, as long as AFCB have requested a decent allocation I can't see it selling out yet, not before it gets to low points holders or even general sale.
City won't put their own fans in that stand as they would be positioned directly in front of ours with no barrier and shared facilities !!! Expect the front areas to go on sale soon.

I think there must be blocks above as well

There are rows 13-28 in our current blocks and just over 100 seats in each row

So thats about 1600. Another 1200 in front, and I guess maybe another 14 rows further behind us, still to be released.

Stand definitely holds 4200

The “away” stand is divided into seven blocks, each with a front and rear section.

So far, AFCB have been selling tickets for the rear sections of five of the seven blocks. As Monmouth Red says, that’s about 1,600 seats. The next to go on sale will presumably be the areas in front as Redharry says. Again, I agree with Monmouth Red that is another 1,200 or so, taking the away allocation to roughly 10% of capacity.

So far, neither AFCB nor Bristol City have sold any tickets in the remaining two blocks, which are to the east (or left if facing the pitch) of the blocks AFCB have been selling. That is where I think the missing 1,400 seats are.

I don’t know if Bristol City sell those seats to home fans if and when they sell out the other home areas, or if they make them available to visiting teams which sell out the away end.

The Bristol City ticketing site shows the various areas where home tickets are currently available. It has a nice “view from your seat“ feature, see link below. If you click on the view from S24 you can see how the away end is divided in two.
https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/bristol city v afc bournemouth/2021-10-16_15.00/ashton gate stadium?hallmap

Last edited:
Anyone with 4+ away points not going and would like to pick up a loyalty point? I need a couple of extra tickets for friends without any away points and would rather not wait for general sale and be down the front.

;