Bristol City

And bloody Ibe needs to smell the coffee....so sloppy, like he's half asleep or something. Very poor so far. The enigma continues...

S Cook giving Mings absolute pelters afterwards but looked like a complete misjudgement of the cross from A Smith that caused it.

I know it's preseason and predominantly about fitness but surely there's got to be a halftime rollicking for that display? It could be some of the young players actually get a proper chance to impress if it carries on like this.

I know it's preseason and predominantly about fitness but surely there's got to be a halftime rollicking for that display? It could be some of the young players actually get a proper chance to impress if it carries on like this.
I agree. A total lack of concentration. Sloppy passing. These guys earn a lot of money for being able to control a football. There is no excuse for some of the passing and lack of concentration we are displaying, friendly or not, at least do the job you are being paid to do. Sorry Derek but Ibe has played a ton of sloppy, not paying attention passes all game. Occasionally some came off but too high a percentage were inexcusably poor in my opinion. Not the only player guilty of that though. It's so frustrating when these great players can't even do the simple things right. Rant over.

;