Bunny Wailer RIP

Indeed.

My most treasured piece of vinyl is a, slightly battered, copy of Catch a Fire with the Zippo lighter sleeve. I bought it in the mid seventies in Moordown, though I forget the name of the record shop. Much played and much enjoyed.

Indeed.

My most treasured piece of vinyl is a, slightly battered, copy of Catch a Fire with the Zippo lighter sleeve. I bought it in the mid seventies in Moordown, though I forget the name of the record shop. Much played and much enjoyed.

I have it as well bought in the 70's ZIPPO sleeve in excellent condition, Island label with the pink outer circle is the one, goes for £100s nowadays.

I even have a Wailin' Wailers Jamacian import bought from Music City Brixton - those were the days....

RIP Bunny Wailer last of the original Wailers.

Indeed.

Rumbolds?

Indeed.

Was there a Generation Records, or Generation X records, something like that?
Near to the bingo hall opposite St Johns Church, that sort of area?

;