Burnley v AFC Bournemouth - Final Game Of The Season

Hynman looked poor didn't he?......just wants too much time on the ball....he might get that in the p1sspot scottish league but not here.....time to move him on imo..............Great tactical switch from the manager to the much maligned 442 btw! ...;)
Move him on ?? - based on his first start in months (if not ever)??. Ridiculous comment

Last edited:
Just been on a Burnley forum- several of them saying King should have got a penalty and praising us for a deserved win. No negative comments about us! Great supporters of a great club .Hope they do well in Europe!

Survived for another season. Not much else to get excited about really.

If your idea of survival is 11 points clear then as stated you need to give your head a shake. Chin up fella. :grinning:

Nothing much to get excited about ?...other than some fantastic away days and some equally brilliant home games, plenty of frustration along the way but some epic last minute goals and comebacks like today. This ride just keeps on going.

If your idea of survival is 11 points clear then as stated you need to give your head a shake. Chin up fella. :grinning:

Nothing much to get excited about ?...other than some fantastic away days and some equally brilliant home games, plenty of frustration along the way but some epic last minute goals and comebacks like today. This ride just keeps on going.
Completely agree. Didn't see a single away win this season, was at the awful Huddersfield game, but its still fantastic nonetheless.

Been good to meet new and not-so-new faces.

Already looking forward to the transfer speculation, new fixtures and next season!

Dear oh dear, these poor people that have had to stomach such a terrible season. We should start a charity to send them to Dignitas.

FWIW I loved today - lovely day, nice relaxing beers and a bit of cricket beforehand - then a decent game capped off with yet another last minute comeback - brilliant.

Obviously we flattered to decieve at times and there were unmentionably bad performances at Saints and in the cup again but it's amazing what a couple of wins can do for your outlook.

Can't wait for next season now.

I thought that we did okay without testing your goalkeeper much.

A draw would have been a fair result, but football has never been fair.

Well done on still being a mid table Premier League club, because no matter what some may say, that is a great achievement and a bloody hard thing to do for the majority of the clubs in there (including Burnley).

I thought that we did okay without testing your goalkeeper much.

A draw would have been a fair result, but football has never been fair.

Well done on still being a mid table Premier League club, because no matter what some may say, that is a great achievement and a bloody hard thing to do for the majority of the clubs in there (including Burnley).

We certainly couldn't have argued with a point - each team had decent and poor patches. I think your goal was on the cards as you'd started to ping it around a lot better in the five minutes beforehand. I would have been annoyed if we'd lost the game to that goal though.

Hope you get a decent draw in Europe you lucky sods.

Mother's Day over here, so just watched the game as recorded. In the end, I'm very satisfied with it all. Best two moments of the day were seeing S. Cook get back in the game after what looked like a scary injury, and the smiles on King/Defoe/Wilson when Callum scored.

;