Burnley v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 1 pm

I assume that we will be playing Radu and Randolph up front seeing that we have no strikers available.
You really are a total plank !! Unal has been passed fit and Solanke is a maybe. How, exactly, does that qualify as 'no strikers available'?

Yet you see yourself as superior to others on here.

You see nowt !!

We're gearing up for a 1-30 alarm so we're ready for the 4-30 launch of Operation 3 points. Only one Riverside Rocket launching but enough room and enthusiasm to retrieve all the points. Almost had a trial run this morning, alarm went off at 1-30. A middle-aged galoot started galumphing around, until his (sweary) Good Lady informed him he was a whole day early : )

Burnley's a strange place, it was a friendly welcoming place years ago but under the Dyche junta it became less so. Not one of the Good Lady's favourite places to watch football but there were signs they were trying to improve visiting wheelchair users experience. I quite like the place : )

Hope everyone already there or heading up, on what is either an early start or the end of a late night, have a safe trip, enjoy the win and let's sing us to victory : )

Ps anyone under 30 going, please take your football boots and replica shirt. Might be a space on the bench from what I read
: )

We have blast off. Riverside Rocket is now heading for planet Burnley, recently described as cold and inhospitable with a toxic atmosphere but the ginger gas ball causing it has been moved on : )

Two coaches and one Riverside Rocket on their way. Enough room for at least 3 points. It's ridiculously early, bloody cold but there's nothing we'd rather be doing. Safe journeys everyone

We have blast off. Riverside Rocket is now heading for planet Burnley, recently described as cold and inhospitable with a toxic atmosphere but the ginger gas ball causing it has been moved on : )

Two coaches and one Riverside Rocket on their way. Enough room for at least 3 points. It's ridiculously early, bloody cold but there's nothing we'd rather be doing. Safe journeys everyone

Keep rallying the troops Table!!

Vastly prefer/look forward to games like this, compared to Man City (albeit gave an incredible account of ourselves the other week).

Something sbout playing similar or slightly lower tiered clubs has me more engaged/interested.

That's Cherwell done, only two more Cherwells 'til the end of the season. It's daylight but cold and misty/foggy. Drive carefully y'all : )

Edited to add, five minutes later and the sun has got it's hat on : )
Still cold, with the frost it looks like we've driven through a wardrobe and landed in Narnia : )

Last edited:
Nice n' dry up here Cherries travellers, unlike yesterday which I think must've had most Lancastrians looking for the ark to survive the biblical downpour. Safe travels to all in the Southern Armada today! Driving over Pendle last night saw a Barn Owl lift off beside the road so don't worry- it's a good omen methinks! Let's sing our lads on now to a great win today!

;