Burnley v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 1 pm

Now then ..if the Cherries pull the 3 points from this one...and we are not exactly in the 'free hit' territory are we with this baby ?
No Popeye.... and 3 points should allay the tinpot fears of Relemagation that any/those several idiots on the Forum have.
So : So the mind-set then can shift.. or once we get the holiday/friendly/ exhibition games with Luton put to bed.. shift to matters 'Brick'.
Of course we also have the related issue of getting as high up the table as possible to get more MONEY. .. that would/will help for procuring bricks and other material...I guess tons of plastic and .. alooninum ( ;) ) no .ala mun in...f√cksake.. Aluminium.. for that New Stadium what we wants .
Down with the Clarets today (silly ol' 1300 kick- off) ...( shame- I really like Burnley) .

Up the Cherries !

Now then ..if the Cherries pull the 3 points from this one...and we are not exactly in the 'free hit' territory are we with this baby ?
No Popeye.... and 3 points should allay the tinpot fears of Relemagation that any/those several idiots on the Forum have.
So : So the mind-set then can shift.. or once we get the holiday/friendly/ exhibition games with Luton put to bed.. shift to matters 'Brick'.
Of course we also have the related issue of getting as high up the table as possible to get more MONEY. .. that would/will help for procuring bricks and other material...I guess tons of plastic and .. alooninum ( ;) ) no .ala mun in...f√cksake.. Aluminium.. for that New Stadium what we wants .
Down with the Clarets today (silly ol' 1300 kick- off) ...( shame- I really like Burnley) .

Up the Cherries !
Can someone translate this for me.

;