Burnley v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 1 pm

After my initial disappointment over the performance today, I feel far more pragmatic now. Played crap but came away with a win and clean sheet. They looked very tired but have the best part of a week to recover. Sinisterra must be doing something very wrong in training?
We've played well and lost points in recent PL matches, so this can balance that out. I think the City match and Cup extra time also must have taken it out of us, so all in all, this is a happy 3 points. A great shame about Senesi who has been one of our best players this season I think, but a clean sheet whether deserved or not will hopefully give our defence some confidence. Meps definitely has the potential to form a solid partnership with Zabs for a few weeks, so hopefully they do.

We saw a big improvement bringing on Billing, we all stepped up the pitch and they lost momentum as they had that big lanky lump to worry about. Ugly football seems to suit phils style so great sub by AI.

Before that I'm not sure what the hell was happening. We were fortunate they lacked quality up front. Anyway like gold dust you take 3 points away at this level with a big cheesy grin on your face no matter what.
Careful RH, that suggests Phil brings something to the team. Not allowed here

I would describe today as an ugly win. We weren’t great, but we were definitely the better team.

Neto deserves a mention today, for the right reasons.

Mepham also deserves praise for stepping in.

No real standout performance's, also, no player should be getting lambasted.

Another 3 points earned.
Spot on.

If I had to mention someone, I’d say Semenyo. That spark is back.

I would describe today as an ugly win. We weren’t great, but we were definitely the better team.

Neto deserves a mention today, for the right reasons.

Mepham also deserves praise for stepping in.

No real standout performance's, also, no player should be getting lambasted.

Another 3 points earned.
I'd put Cook among the other top players today. Sure, we didn't have the midfield control, but that's partly because his partner options of Christie and Scott both appeared gassed and midfield can't be controlled by just one player, yet despite that handicap he helped the defense maintain stability, slotting into the CB region when a CB would follow their marker, as well as smartly passing into space to drag us up the field (yielding both assists). Deserved MOTM imo

I'd put Cook among the other top players today. Sure, we didn't have the midfield control, but that's partly because his partner options of Christie and Scott both appeared gassed and midfield can't be controlled by just one player, yet despite that handicap he helped the defense maintain stability, slotting into the CB region when a CB would follow their marker, as well as smartly passing into space to drag us up the field (yielding both assists). Deserved MOTM imo
Cook for MOM is a fair assessment.

;