Burnley v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 1 pm

Just watched motd2, I didn't realise the Burnley disallowed goal was from the ball hitting Smith in the face. That's presumably why it was disallowed, if it had come from the Burnley player it may have been allowed.

Just watched motd2, I didn't realise the Burnley disallowed goal was from the ball hitting Smith in the face. That's presumably why it was disallowed, if it had come from the Burnley player it may have been allowed.
I thought it was disallowed for a push on Smith.

Just finished watching this.

I think Smith would have been able to head the ball but for the Burnley player climbing over him. Correct decision imo.

One thing Andoni seems good at that Howe always struggled with is adjusting tactics to suit how another team plays in away matches.
Eddie never quite grasped that and always had quite a poor away record,same thing happening at Newcastle this season
Didn’t we win twice at Newcastle under Eddie?

Sorry I meant most away wins!
6 wins in 15/16 is the most but we have had 5 wins in 18/19 and 22/23 and of course this season we are on 5. With 5 more away games it is possible we could beat that record but we have got some tough ones, Wolves, Chelsea, Luton, Arsenal, Villa,

Lewis Cook had to deal without the dynamo that is Christie, but with Scott at his side in the second half, was clearly man of the match.

Special mention for the save of our season by Neto to keep us in the game.

I never felt that BurnTley would score all game - They are toast.

I'm sure we are all pulling for Luton to stay up.

It's a shame that ONLY one of the toffees and tricky trees can be relegated.

;