Callum Signs

It’s not true. We get stories like this every year and they’re never true, we will never pay a player that amount. There’s ulterior motives at play here as always agents etc

On the Defoe basis of the rumoured £65 or £85k a week? Can’t remember which one but it’s more than feasible we would offer Wilson that

Scoring goals is the difference between staying up and going down. Having a leaky defence is possible as long as you can put the ball in the net the other end. Keeping Wilson and Fraser is priority #1

The there is the Ryan Fraser contract.

Seems with the Zaha deal cooling, Ryan has come back on the Arsenal radar via the media that is.

Wilson's agent has informed AFCB this is what West Ham would be offering him now they have lost out on the signing of Gomez.

It’s not true. We get stories like this every year and they’re never true, we will never pay a player that amount. There’s ulterior motives at play here as always agents etc

How do you know they are not true?
Put a truth on here then. Lol

West Ham's transfer policy is and always has been ludicrous and ill thought out. They throw money at players who are second rate. Of course Wilson's not second rate but a club that throws money around like west ham do is dangerous.

Like Leicester they think they're a far bigger and more important than they are, I recall the overseas money vote a couple of years ago. I understood Everton voting with the 'big six' but seeing Leicester and West Ham doing it made me laugh

Wilson's agent has informed AFCB this is what West Ham would be offering him now they have lost out on the signing of Gomez.
I would let him go for 40m rather than pay him that. I don't see anyway we can pay him that sort of money and stop Ake, Fraser and King, who are all better players than him imo, asking for the same.

Yeah , when I saw that the Gomez signing had fallen through I wondered if Callum's name would start being linked to them again.

How do you know they are not true?
Put a truth on here then. Lol
The only reliable journo when it comes to us is Mark Mcaddam, he has been quite consistent in calling out these figures as garbage in the past. Remember when we offered John Terry 120k per week? These stories are all agent driven.

;