Cardiff aggro.

Maybe they had read about our past cash problems !!
They should make them eat leek pies until they throw up on their coach journey back home Boyo. The stink might teach them a lesson.

If you can't behave on an away trip, then I really believe there should be a 3 game away ban for all. No away support would suddenly make people think.

Maybe they confused him with a leprechaun?

Seriously though, bad form. Hopefully it's been picked up by the club and will be acted upon.

There was trouble after the match too. Stewards and police running around Kings Park. My personal favourite was the driver of the Edwards coach blocking the traffic in Gloucester Road to allow several carrier bags of booze to be moved from under the bus into the coach. Naughty boyos.

I'll elaborate on the solution. If somebody wants to kick off in the ground, then those around him should put him in his place.

If there is things like coin throwing, racist chanting, then a ban for all. It's easy, and it would stop within weeks.

If you can't behave on an away trip, then I really believe there should be a 3 game away ban for all. No away support would suddenly make people think.

Oi, hang on a cotton pickin’ minute there Al ........

Are you saying you never misbehaved on an away trip ..... :grinning:

Pot - kettle - black :)

Oi, hang on a cotton pickin’ minute there Al ........

Are you saying you never misbehaved on an away trip ..... :grinning:

Pot - kettle - black :)

Only nicked once. And it wasn't for trying to maim an opposition player with coins.

And isn't "Cotton Pickin" racist nowdays?

A few coins is nothing to what happened outside the South End early eighties after a game,and they got their backsides kicked then as well..

It's a recurrence of a problem that was thought to be dead and buried. We have won all sorts of awards for fan behaviour and being a welcoming club, but this is sickening to hear.

I have no doubt that this will be stamped on, if the offenders can be identified.

Welcome to the Premier League and the rabble it attracts.
fedup.gif

;