Cardiff aggro.

It's a recurrence of a problem that was thought to be dead and buried. We have won all sorts of awards for fan behaviour and being a welcoming club, but this is sickening to hear.

I have no doubt that this will be stamped on, if the offenders can be identified.

Welcome to the Premier League and the rabble it attracts.
fedup.gif

On the plus side they were in great voice at certain points - it may be a cliché but Welsh clubs always impress me with their singing especially the national anthem.

I hear they were throwing coins at Ryan Fraser!

Hope the punishment is rapid and severe.

Tho, I doubt it.
It's a recurrence of a problem that was thought to be dead and buried. We have won all sorts of awards for fan behaviour and being a welcoming club, but this is sickening to hear.

I have no doubt that this will be stamped on, if the offenders can be identified.

fedup.gif

I believe it is in the referee's report. Would be funny to see you docked a point or two. Your fans still think it is 1985.

On the plus side they were in great voice at certain points - it may be a cliché but Welsh clubs always impress me with their singing especially the national anthem.

Yep their anti English stuff was top drawer as well.

Sorry mate - feck 'em. We've been on the receiving end of these numpties on numerous occasions and from what I saw ( the winding up home fans outside the Ted Mac / the coin throwing / the trouble after the game) I really couldnt give a **************** about their anthem. There was also trouble before the game apparently and looking at the absolute pissed up state of some of them I can fully understand why.

Sorry mate - feck 'em. We've been on the receiving end of these numpties on numerous occasions and from what I saw ( the winding up home fans outside the Ted Mac / the coin throwing / the trouble after the game) I really couldnt give a **** about their anthem

Singing "England's coming home", from a country that hasn't even got to a world cup in a normal way. They qualified in 58 because no-one would play Israel.

Sorry mate - feck 'em. We've been on the receiving end of these numpties on numerous occasions and from what I saw ( the winding up home fans outside the Ted Mac / the coin throwing / the trouble after the game) I really couldnt give a **** about their anthem. There was also trouble before the game apparently and looking at the absolute pissed up state of some of them I can fully understand why.

Thing is, their fans are hated in Wales too. Even their own fans hate the "Soul Crew". Yes, that's right they named their gang the "Soul Crew".

Sorry mate - feck 'em. We've been on the receiving end of these numpties on numerous occasions and from what I saw ( the winding up home fans outside the Ted Mac / the coin throwing / the trouble after the game) I really couldnt give a **** about their anthem. There was also trouble before the game apparently and looking at the absolute pissed up state of some of them I can fully understand why.

Fair enough, I'm the other side so didn't have any contact with them. They'll have to sort it out in this league.

Fair enough, I'm the other side so didn't have any contact with them. They'll have to sort it out in this league.

Stupid idiots probably don't realise that the PL can close their ground if enough people complain with evidence. I have loads of pictures on my phone, could well send it to the PL and the local rags Monday.

The world cup stuff is fair game. The Croatia flag a bit much :fish: but hey it's them looking daft more than anything.

The coin throwing needs to be cut out though. There's enough cameras at games to pick them out, we have CCTV etc, and i know cherries fans given 3 year total football banning orders for less. Find em.

Yep - no problem with anti English stuff from them. You've got to be a bit of a helmet to wave a Croatia flag at all let alone a league game. Up to them but they look like utter spanners.

The world cup stuff is fair game. The Croatia flag a bit much :fish: but hey it's them looking daft more than anything..

We fucked it up :grinning:......eh...you didnt even get their you complete bunch of bellends.

To be fair I'm seriously worried about their away points system if so many numpties can get tickets to the smallest ground in the league.....can you imagine 3000 of these tits

Yep - no problem with anti English stuff from them. You've got to be a bit of a helmet to wave a Croatia flag at all let alone a league game. Up to them but they look like utter spanners.

Their team today
Peltier
Bennet
Morisson
Ralls
Ward
Smithies
Reid
Maindez-Lang
Madine

And manager
Warnock

All English. If they hate us that much, they can go and play TNS every week in the Welsh League.

Their team today
Peltier
Bennet
Morisson
Ralls
Ward
Smithies
Reid
Maindez-Lang
Madine

And manager
Warnock

All English. If they hate us that much, they can go and play TNS every week in the Welsh League.

Who cares? It's just football fans winding each other up. Did you know that most of them don't actually have sex with sheep?

In the car park some Cardiff fans were about to jump on the coach before giving out some abuse to some bloke with his partner.

Shouting from both sides, lots of swearing etc, if they had shut up long enough they’d have realised the couple they were picking on were Cardiff fans...

fedup.gif

All teams have bad fans mate like all teams have good fans. I don't blame you and the majority of the Cardiff fans. In fact, back in the day, I went to Ninian Park and apart from a couple of morons by the net to segregate fans most were fine.

Hopefully your club will sort this out though. We are probably the most pleasant club in the Premier League with the smallest stadium and almost perfect record when it comes to fan behaviour. If these idiots who did this can't get on with our support, they aren't going to get on with anyone and your club have to sort it out so they cannot go to any matches

;