Carry on Covid - pre kick off match day experience.

To stop my glasses steaming up, I wear one of those clear plastic visors.

Soapy water works too, you simply wash your lenses with soapy water and shake off the excess liquid. You can allow your lenses to air dry or gently wipe them off with a soft cloth before wearing your glasses again. Why does this method work? The soap leaves behind a thin film that acts as a fog barrier.

I only applied for Wycombe and got mine fine. Great report though about the queuing system. Think I might take a brolly, a flask, a book and wrap up warm based on what to expect.

Every single person I know who entered the ballot for both games are going to both games....now I'm not saying its a massive amount of people, but just saying.
Funnily enough, none of the magic minibus users who entered both ballots got picked to attend the Huddersfield game, but all were selected for Wycombe.

Isn't that crazy.

Does anyone know if you are not at ground for you access time they will let you in a bit late as just found out my wife has got an emergency appointment at the hospital and I may be a bit late on arrival

Does anyone know if you are not at ground for you access time they will let you in a bit late as just found out my wife has got an emergency appointment at the hospital and I may be a bit late on arrival
Plenty of people were arriving into the south stand after the 1 - 1.30 window on Saturday, more like 2 and beyond.

I'm sure if you call the club and explain they will find a way to help you.

I had a minor issue ahead of tomorrows game, but the TO sorted my problem very quickly. Great stuff.

Every single person I know who entered the ballot for both games are going to both games....now I'm not saying its a massive amount of people, but just saying.
Not strictly true. I didn't win in the Hudd's ballot ( I did he picked for Wycombe) but received a phone call on Friday from the club asking if I wanted to go to Hudds as tickets had been refused/ returned

As someone who generally doesn't enter the ground until the bars are closed and drinking up time has elapsed having to be in the ground before KO for as long as the actual match takes is going to be novel and probably very tedious when you're sat on your own

What happens for those who get delayed especially for an evening game, due finishing work, traffic and so on. At what stage will they just not let you in??

Yes, I think more flexibility is needed for an evening game. I’m leaving work early but am not convinced I will make it to the ground 1.5 hours before kick off.

Not strictly true. I didn't win in the Hudd's ballot ( I did he picked for Wycombe) but received a phone call on Friday from the club asking if I wanted to go to Hudds as tickets had been refused/ returned

That's strange, why would people apply for ballot only to decline tickets that have been successful in said ballot?
I know that there are a myriad amount of reasons,but surely the time between applying and being told you have been successful is so short most would know if they could attend or not?!

That's strange, why would people apply for ballot only to decline tickets that have been successful in said ballot?
I know that there are a myriad amount of reasons,but surely the time between applying and being told you have been successful is so short most would know if they could attend or not?!
It seems it was fairly common. I know someone who received a call from the TO on Saturday morning.

I also heard of people getting calls from the TO on Saturday, turned the ringer volume up just in case. Got ballot tickets for tomorrow night.
But am sure there will be late availability also for some tomorrow? But anyone who applied for and didn’t tickets for tomorrow proves current system is flawed.

Apparently with so few in the ground, theres also a much better chance of getting a phone signal....Will help pass the time for early arrivals?

As fans were allowed back on Saturday I paid to watch for the first time, and glad I did. The red button games aren’t great viewing, and football without fans isn’t great either but better than none at all.

Maybe people sacked it off when they heard that you had to turn up 2 hours before kick off... surely it would've been better to release all the rules and regs at the same time the ballot opened, not the day before the game.

;