Championship 21/22

He seems a bit twatty. Comes on here giving it the large one, and gets upset when everyone ignores him.

Priceless.

The thing is we all recognise and applaud Forests incredible run, and if they do nick second many of us have acknowledged they'll deserve it.

Personally, I think we'll beat them comfortably. If we don't we don't. If we do, I won't be going on the Forest forum to antagonise and gloat though.

And , we do appreciate and respect the great things they accomplished under Cloughie way back when - but that doesn’t give you any entitlement to automatically be at the top , whatever you might think …

I think Dirk is setting himself up for a bit of a fall here, though I doubt we’ll see him after Tuesday night if things don’t go forests way.

We are underdogs going into the game, it may not be how it’s viewed on a wider scale, but it certainly is the case.

We are a good championship side on our day but we have vulnerabilities and chinks in our armour, our results for a while have shown that. Forest on the other hand have evolved into being not far from the complete side at this level. They are defensively very astute to the point they’ve only conceded one from open play in about seven or eight games, and they create chances galore. They are of course not perfect, Luton managed to keep them out and knick a fortuitous penalty vs them, but make no mistake, they are very much the favourites to see this through now.

Not that we shouldn’t have hope though, you never know what might happen, but we shouldn’t expect to pick up a result in this game, they are just too good. If Cooper had been there the entire season they’d be clear of Fulham now I believe.

We are underdogs going into the game, it may not be how it’s viewed on a wider scale, but it certainly is the case.

We are a good championship side on our day but we have vulnerabilities and chinks in our armour, our results for a while have shown that. Forest on the other hand have evolved into being not far from the complete side at this level. They are defensively very astute to the point they’ve only conceded one from open play in about seven or eight games, and they create chances galore. They are of course not perfect, Luton managed to keep them out and knick a fortuitous penalty vs them, but make no mistake, they are very much the favourites to see this through now.

Not that we shouldn’t have hope though, you never know what might happen, but we shouldn’t expect to pick up a result in this game, they are just too good. If Cooper had been there the entire season they’d be clear of Fulham now I believe.

AFCB V Forest.png

We comfortably beat Blackburn yesterday, who were one of 22 other teams you’ve backed for 2nd since Christmas. You’ve never backed us, this isn’t a one off against Forest. We deserve some credit, the league table doesn’t lie.

Another 'certainty', because waz says so. I haven't checked the bookies out but i'd be surprised if they were favourites.

They've been very good in the second half of this season, almost as good as we were in the first half of the season. I think the media may be building them up into world beaters which suits the media. I think they were very fortunate when they played Fulham and I reckon we handled Fulham a lot better than they did. They are playing a top team on Tuesday make no mistake and I'm not having all this "Cooper is the best coach in the world " b#llshit. The pressure is all on them, they've done well to get themselves into this position now we'll see how they cope. Their cup games by the way we're free hits.

I have consistently said forest will run us all the way and that promotion wouldn’t be resolved until May - despite a few posts questioning my sanity.

Unlike Waz, I take no pleasure in being right and still reckon afcb are favourites. Forest have done well but lost to Luton so are beatable especially without their best two forwards.

Crucially, though, is what the current form tables don’t show; afcb tend to step up in the big games and struggle in games you think they will win comfortably or teams sit deep. Thought yesterday and the other 3-0 wins at Coventry and Huddersfield were impressive displays. More than held our own with Fulham over two games.

Forest need to win which suits our style of play to the ground - as Blackburn and Coventry found to their cost lately.

We comfortably beat Blackburn yesterday, who were one of 22 other teams you’ve backed for 2nd since Christmas. You’ve never backed us, this isn’t a one off against Forest. We deserve some credit, the league table doesn’t lie.
I backed West Brom at the beginning and Sheff U mid season. West Brom I was out and out wrong about but Sheff U stuttered due to an injury crisis.

Forest it seems that there is a good chance I was right about unfortunately.

We did beat Blackburn comfortably, but most teams who have visited Blackburn in recent weeks have beaten them it is worth noting, even Bristol city.

Forest are like a well oiled machine who consistently deliver and produce results with very little flaw to their game currently. Conversely we are like an erratic showman who has the potential to really turn it on at times but who has a number of vulnerabilities that can be exposed quite readily.

Im not saying what will happen, I’m just saying that if you have any kind of knowledge of both teams then you would be very naive not to regard Forest as the favourites to come out on top.

If you are just a casual observer who only really looks at results and hasn’t really seen them play them I could understand why you take issue with what I say.

Another 'certainty', because waz says so. I haven't checked the bookies out but i'd be surprised if they were favourites.
I’m commenting on the certainty of how the outcome should be perceived, not the outcome itself. Forest should be seen as favourites.

They've been very good in the second half of this season, almost as good as we were in the first half of the season. I think the media may be building them up into world beaters which suits the media. I think they were very fortunate when they played Fulham and I reckon we handled Fulham a lot better than they did. They are playing a top team on Tuesday make no mistake and I'm not having all this "Cooper is the best coach in the world " b#llshit. The pressure is all on them, they've done well to get themselves into this position now we'll see how they cope. Their cup games by the way we're free hits.
They were very unlucky not to score more vs Fulham and they conceded virtually no chances.

In our game vs Fulham we relied on a fortuitous penalty and a bad miss from them to hit the bar and still be in the game anyway.

I’m sorry, but your judgement seems to be heavily clouded with bias and not rooted in reality.

I backed West Brom at the beginning and Sheff U mid season. West Brom I was out and out wrong about but Sheff U stuttered due to an injury crisis.

Forest it seems that there is a good chance I was right about unfortunately.

We did beat Blackburn comfortably, but most teams who have visited Blackburn in recent weeks have beaten them it is worth noting, even Bristol city.

Forest are like a well oiled machine who consistently deliver and produce results with very little flaw to their game currently. Conversely we are like an erratic showman who has the potential to really turn it on at times but who has a number of vulnerabilities that can be exposed quite readily.

Im not saying what will happen, I’m just saying that if you have any kind of knowledge of both teams then you would be very naive not to regard Forest as the favourites to come out on top.

If you are just a casual observer who only really looks at results and hasn’t really seen them play them I could understand why you take issue with what I say.

How come other team's injuries are relevant? Aren't ours? We'd be promoted by now if it wasn't for injuries to Moore, Zemura, Cahil and Lerma's suspensions don't you agree Waz?

How come other team's injuries are relevant? Aren't ours? We'd be promoted by now if it wasn't for injuries to Moore, Zemura, Cahil and Lerma's suspensions don't you agree Waz?
Yes we probably would. Of course they are relevant, never said they weren’t.

When I made the Sheff U prediction we had already experienced these injuries and dropped many points due to it.

Forest seem to be the only side in the race this season who can cope with numerous injuries and remain unfazed.

I’m commenting on the certainty of how the outcome should be perceived, not the outcome itself. Forest should be seen as favourites.

They aren't great away from home are they? They've scraped a couple of away wins but I think you're talking up how good they've been on the road.

They were very unlucky not to score more vs Fulham and they conceded virtually no chances.

In our game vs Fulham we relied on a fortuitous penalty and a bad miss from them to hit the bar and still be in the game anyway.

I’m sorry, but your judgement seems to be heavily clouded with bias and not rooted in reality.
I am definitely biased and proud of it. You are so biased the other way that you don't seem to be able to see that Forest have shortcomings. If we get our forward movement right on the night we can take their central defenders to places they don't want to go. I can't wait.

;